news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default CharlesJones vs. Skampoe

I think CJ takes a lot of shit from people in here (from me included) about his life, but when you think about it, he is doing much better than Skampoe.

CJ is a janitor at an office building. Skampoe is a dishwasher at a restaurant. CJ's job is that he has to take out the garbage and mop floors and that is horrible, but think about it, that is the worst part of his job. That is the best part about Skampoe's job. Skampoe can't wait to take out the garbage and mop the floors because that means he is finished washing dirty dishes and scrubbing greasy pots and pans.

WINNER: CJ

CJ has a driver's license and a car. Skampoe does not have a license and relies on his wife to drive him everywhere. And CJ owns a nicer car than that piece of shit that Skampoe gets driven around in.

WINNER CJ

CJ has sold 0 of his rap albums. Skampoe has sold 0 of his rap albums.

WINNER: TIE

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 10-07-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CharlesJones is a miserable fuck who has to pay for pussy from evil bitches who will never marry him but will gladly spend his janitor pay.

Skampoe actually got somebody to marry him and therefore has access to regular pussy for free.

WINNER: Skampoe
Old 10-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

the sexual tension between you 2 is undeniable.

and i mean you and cj

Old 10-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lololol
Old 10-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #5
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
CharlesJones is a miserable fuck who has to pay for pussy from evil bitches who will never marry him but will gladly spend his janitor pay.

Skampoe actually got somebody to marry him and therefore has access to regular pussy for free.

WINNER: CJ

imo

Assuming he actually fucks them and doesn't just kiss their feet. If he's just kissing their feet, then...

If Skampoe's wife was hot he'd be the winner, but I'm sure she's not. I don't know if I've actually seen her or not.

Funny thread anyway.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #6
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I don't know who's the winner, but I do know that ya'll don't appreciate the jewels that Charles Jones provides us with. He is truly a man of honor.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's wrong with being a dishwasher or a janitor? There are people who have master degrees who are mopping floors and cleaning dishes. The job market for some people isn't good. People take what they can get these days. Times are still difficult.

At least both Charles and Skampoe are working. Love your life.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:42 AM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

1: im not a dish washer
altho im forced to wash dishes at home if the wife cooks
if i cook
she washes them.

2: TO BE JUDGED BY A SCRAWNY LIL WHITE INBRED INTERNET DWEEB WHOS ONLY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN A PICTURE OF HIS ASS IN HOPES OF ATTRACTING THE ATTENTION OF THE MAJORITY OF THE POSTERS HERE WHO HAPPEN TO BE ''MEN'', WELL... HE WON

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:01 AM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

@noel

this my and my baby

at the strip joint lol i love my baby, shes the truest

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-08-2013, 01:22 AM   #10
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good stuff, homie. I'm happy for you.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:23 AM   #11
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
What's wrong with being a dishwasher or a janitor? There are people who have master degrees who are mopping floors and cleaning dishes. The job market for some people isn't good. People take what they can get these days. Times are still difficult.

At least both Charles and Skampoe are working. Love your life.
Lol where are all these degree graduates working as janitors? Stop talking shit.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:01 AM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
@noel

this my and my baby

i'm glad to see you are conserving energy by using CFL light bulbs, but it's time to get a new light fixture. or at least a globe on it.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #13
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Lol where are all these degree graduates working as janitors? Stop talking shit.
I'm not, Sosa. In 2011, an engineer lost his job due to downsizing (rough economy). He searched for employment in his field but, unfortunately, he never caught a break. He became so desperate that he agreed to be employed as a janitor, a position that pays $8.00/hour. He had a family too.

You never heard about individuals with advanced degrees being unemployed or working below their means? I know of a chick who has a masters in communication who works at a department store. A guy with a Ph.D in literature loading boxes.

It's hard, Sosa. They're a lot of smart people who're suffering because they're embarrassed about where they are in life.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #14
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
1: im not a dish washer
did you get fired again?

Old 10-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Lol

For the GenChat pervs