news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Do you have women all figured out?
Yes... I know everything. I been fuckin since I was 7! 26 54.17%
No... I need help understanding these broads. 22 45.83%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2008, 01:48 PM   #1
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ask a Girl About Girls & Stuff

Thanks to TSA and his misunderstanding about which hole girls pee from... It would seem that some of you could benefit from some advice, insight and enlightenment on the subject of women from someone who actually has a vagina... So I'm here to help... Any question you may have envolving women and how we think, behave, or operate, I'll do my best to answer for you... And it would probably go a long way to have other females on the site offer thier experience as well... Hopefully we can get some good participation and maybe really help someone out in the lady department...

So go ahead... Ask away...

Quote:
"she is brilliant. aint she?"
~Uncle Steezo~

Last edited by Killa BB; 12-13-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if i have a prostate or testicle question, i'll ask you. if i have a vagina question i'll ask black, ilz or ms. rza
Old 12-13-2008, 02:23 PM   #3
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're sad...
And even if I were a dude... why would you ask me about some shit you were born with... LOL... you should know it better than anyone... Unless of course you have a Vagina, Ms. V...

Ok... now for the serious questions... I'll accept the ridiculous ones too though... lol.
Quote:
~Uncle Steezo~

Last edited by Killa BB; 12-13-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm sorry, b. i'm hungover and miserable. so how's your vagina treating you?
Old 12-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #5
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

My Vagina isn't giving me any trouble... She's behaving herself so I can't complain. LOL...

Next question...
Quote:
~Uncle Steezo~
Old 12-13-2008, 02:31 PM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

ok, i have a real question. and i'm serious, i want a real answer. how soon after taking a shit will you have sex? and i don't mean anal sex, just regular vaginal sex. cause i know that i don't want to have sex right after taking a shit. do you have a time frame? or can you just wipe and get busy?
Old 12-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #7
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
ok, i have a real question. and i'm serious, i want a real answer. how soon after taking a shit will you have sex? and i don't mean anal sex, just regular vaginal sex. cause i know that i don't want to have sex right after taking a shit. do you have a time frame? or can you just wipe and get busy?
Personally I couldn't do it... As much we'd like to have you think otherwise, girls do shit... however, those of us with good hygiene know better than to go granting acces to the area without making sure it's all clear. LOL That's why some of us develop habits like waiting to shit until right before showering. As well as using flushable baby wipes instead of toilet paper... because you never know.

Next question...
Quote:
~Uncle Steezo~
Old 12-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #8
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't love my girlfriend anymore and I started just using her for sex and dishes. A few weeks ago I fucked her anally without warning and didn't stop when she told me to. I kept going until I came and then the other night after she gave me head I wiped my dick off on her hair and she got angry and started ranting about how I don't respect her anymore and what was wrong with me. I didn't even respond and just went to sleep.

This morning she was being all nice to me like nothing happened and it makes me think she's up to something. I was thinking of breaking up with her today, but now I'm not sure anymore. Should I just keep fucking her and deal with her horrible personality or just break it off.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #9
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's a woman who lives in my apartment building. I think she's around my age. She dark skin and has a VERY nice thick body. The thing is she's one of those women who like thugs and men who aren't anything. Last year, someone told me she picks up men in homeless shelters. I can confirm this because sometime early this year, I saw her talking to a crackhead. She kick him out or whatever. Then she was dating a guy who didn't want to work. She kicked him out. Oh, she has no kids, too.

What's up with that?

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:50 PM   #10
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
I don't love my girlfriend anymore and I started just using her for sex and dishes. A few weeks ago I fucked her anally without warning and didn't stop when she told me to. I kept going until I came and then the other night after she gave me head I wiped my dick off on her hair and she got angry and started ranting about how I don't respect her anymore and what was wrong with me. I didn't even respond and just went to sleep.

This morning she was being all nice to me like nothing happened and it makes me think she's up to something. I was thinking of breaking up with her today, but now I'm not sure anymore. Should I just keep fucking her and deal with her horrible personality or just break it off.
Break it off. She felt disrespected and accepted disrespect as a response... either she's extremely week minded... or she's quietly vengeful... like fatal food poisening vengeful... if you don't love her, don't make that bitch kill your ass... Break it off.
Quote:
~Uncle Steezo~
Old 12-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #11
Future

Future shaolin monk

dawg one time I was at my friends house and his brother was talkin to his girlfriend so we told him to ask her if girls mastrubate...

He did that shit was hilarious.

Visit my site...
www.purehiphop.co.cc
Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:53 PM   #12
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nah, she's too dumb to do anything. Last summer there was some IQ quiz on tv and we both played and I got 115 or something and she got barely got 80. Plus everything else she does or says is proof she's like borderline retarded.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #13
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
There's a woman who lives in my apartment building. I think she's around my age. She dark skin and has a VERY nice thick body. The thing is she's one of those women who like thugs and men who aren't anything. Last year, someone told me she picks up men in homeless shelters. I can confirm this because sometime early this year, I saw her talking to a crackhead. She kick him out or whatever. Then she was dating a guy who didn't want to work. She kicked him out. Oh, she has no kids, too.

What's up with that?
She obviously comes from a place that resembles a homeless shelter... I doubt she'd go there in search of men if those types were not familiar to her... Unless she's trying to be some sort of heroine and attempting to rehabillitate bums, but that's unlikely... I'd bet money that the homeless junkies you see her with were/are her peers or relatives... You can take the girl out of the crackhouse, but you can't take the crackhouse out of the girl...

Next question...
Quote:
~Uncle Steezo~
Old 12-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #14
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Oh, yeah. You have the blond chick who is just drop dead gorgeous, right?

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:57 PM   #15
Killa BB
Cute Black Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Nah, she's too dumb to do anything. Last summer there was some IQ quiz on tv and we both played and I got 115 or something and she got barely got 80. Plus everything else she does or says is proof she's like borderline retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
^^Oh, yeah. You have the blond chick who is just drop dead gorgeous, right?
Oh yeah... break it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future View Post
dawg one time I was at my friends house and his brother was talkin to his girlfriend so we told him to ask her if girls mastrubate...

He did that shit was hilarious.
What's the question here? Of course girls masturbate...

Next question...
Quote:
~Uncle Steezo~