news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-07-2013, 04:14 AM   #136
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

this is a common occurrence when i drink though. i say things i dont remember, and people hold me to my words and its a whole ordeal...
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:59 AM   #137
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
i mean seriously................ITS FUCKING KOOL G RAP

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GAY

THE LEGEND HIMSELF COSIGNS NECRO

KNOW WHY?

CUZ HES FUCKIN REAL
i really dont belive i said thsi, although agree with it. i think a moderator is fucking with me possibly eagle eye, im drunk. so drunk even my friends didnt want to hang out with me tongiht. im such a lioser
Old 12-07-2013, 07:34 AM   #138
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And Necro is about as far from 'real' as I can think off. Necro is an asshole and a douchebag who rates himself to highly. + The shock factor is done to death - and listening to a shouting retard with too loud vocals rapping about molesting women isn't what a real man considers to be real.

This is real:

...And Necro ain't got as much realness in his whole fucking career as Ka got in this one single track.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #139
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
im drunk. so drunk even my friends didnt want to hang out with me tongiht. im such a lioser
And on the real honest like, if this is the case and you're a raging alcoholic, sitting in your room listening to Necro will only make it worse. Go out and do some sober stuff, play some fucking bowling or something, listen to something uplifting for a change. Too much Necro can make the best of men into a loser asshole..
-Archetype

Old 12-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #140
Paranoid
-

How doth does the moth frolic in his own froth?
Old 12-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #141
Paranoid
-

Psychic derangements may appear when corticosteroids are used, ranging from euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, and severe depression, to frank psychotic manifestations.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:47 AM   #142
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
And on the real honest like, if this is the case and you're a raging alcoholic, sitting in your room listening to Necro will only make it worse. Go out and do some sober stuff, play some fucking bowling or something, listen to something uplifting for a change. Too much Necro can make the best of men into a loser asshole..
I cannot venture to the outside world. It scares me
Old 12-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #143
Paranoid
-

I am a sick, twisted individual with a fascination for all that is vile and morbid.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #144
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

Too bad for you

.....my fingers smells like pussy
-Archetype

Last edited by GhettoGnom; 12-07-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #145
Paranoid
-

your mothers?
Old 12-08-2013, 04:17 AM   #146
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

what a thread
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #147
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #148
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread turned epic.........

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:12 PM   #149
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

stop spamming shit paranoid

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #150
Paranoid
-