news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default A new key to understanding light/sound

I read this article yesterday about how scientists in some dutch country figured out that nerves do not relay messages with electrical signals - no they use sound-waves.

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2...-20070309.html

this means a lot for some of us in the know

Let's build.

Last edited by V4D3R; 03-14-2007 at 04:18 PM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:39 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If that were true, they would have to re-write nearly all of what they know biologically about human body.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

This has to do with the soul - thoughts (prayers) - the vibrations of ill-thoughts and words.

You ever get a bad vibe? Of course you have.

Now dig deeper - the soul is connected to your mind on the superconscious level. Some think the soul is the superconscious.

Light and sound are not spook elements without density.
They have density. If somebody is talking shit about you - your ears start to ring.

Words - Thoughts - Sound - Light -The Mind - have a connection thats like Wi-Fi it seems now.

The more people that pray or wish for something - can make it manifest in reality. God gave us that gift. Jesus told us so.

But they don't hear me though....

Last edited by V4D3R; 03-14-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:07 PM   #4
Battle 1
Veteran Member

Battle 1 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
This has to do with the soul - thoughts (prayers) - the vibrations of ill-thoughts and words.

You ever get a bad vibe? Of course you have.

Now dig deeper - the soul is connected to your mind on the superconscious level. Some think the soul is the superconscious.

Light and sound are not spook elements without density.
They have density. If somebody is talking shit about you - your ears start to ring.

Words - Thoughts - Sound - Light -The Mind - have a connection thats like Wi-Fi it seems now.

The more people that pray or wish for something - can make it manifest in reality. God gave us that gift. Jesus told us so.

But they don't hear me though....

I hear you ! That's deep. And could be very true. There is definetly a connection there between Words - Thoughts - Sound - Light - The Mind, and no one can deny that. Words, Thoughts, Sound, Light, ALL exist within the mind.

For example, I was thinking UNCONSIOUS THOUGHTS and fears can therfore maybe be very dangerous and explain why some people are unwillingly suicidal or homocidal to a certain degree. (Just like certain colors or lights cause different emotions in people.) Of course some people have more control over their subconcious or unconcious thoughts than others. Certain thoughts, words, sounds, etc., effect our emotions and takes toll on our physical impulses on a subconcious level. Some are driven by thoughts buried deep in em', deeply rooted thoughts or voices that they can't ignore. Real deep within em', so they can't fight it no matter how hard they try. Basically all the negative emotions related to fear or hate which can be seen as being evil, could perhaps be triggered by thoughts and vice-versa. Thoughts are in themselves WORDS being envisioned in the mind, are they not ????? If you go deep enough in the mind into the subconcious levels there is no division between thoughts and actions or words perhaps, only visions, pictures and emotions. Like when someone tells you a bannana, and you don't even think about it. You just know what is, your mind already has a clear picture of it.

Plus, since you brought up Jesus, the bible is reffered as spiritual cleansing through the word. The word(s) of God or therefore his sound. Yeah spiritual cleansing through the good word to abolish or get rid of all the evil words, thoughts, spirits, and negtive emotions.
Battle 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:14 PM   #5
Civilison
Veteran Member

Civilison crouching tigerCivilison crouching tiger

words themselves are sounds which are vibrations created in your larynx. in ancient though, the production of sound has 5 levels which oppose those few of modern physics.

the production of sound/language:

1. starts with our will to transform mental energy
2. into an impulse
3. based an a mental organization of the pattern of the sound
4. which through body/caloric energy excites the nervous system
5. to manipulate the larynx to move the air into a physically recognizable sound.

the above is a rough breakdown, it is also interesting to look at sound from the view of physics.

but yeah... when you look at it light and sound is somehow connected. the light traveling is nothing else than a whole bunch of vibrations of photons and other crazy ass particles that must be creating some kind of a sound or physical effect.

peace
Civilison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:25 PM   #6
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

man

this makes a lot of sense for reasons that i cannot explain right now because i would be typing for 1/2 a hour

nice grab V

its funny how some things seem so logical but they dont occur to you until you hear/read somebody say it

notice how the best rhymers dont need to be good looking by convention
Old 04-23-2008, 06:54 PM   #7
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Anybody taking some kind of Master's in Physics here that can add more to this?

Btw I was in another thread about light - "If somebody lit a light and traveled the speed of light - would they be able to see light particles" or something like that thread.

Well my bad - nerves run on sound waves - not light waves.

Old 05-16-2008, 06:31 AM   #8
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

light and sound are still controlled by electricity. electricity does'nt always produce heat so the basis of that report is wrong to begin with.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:07 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 01-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #10
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Im looking at these threads I wrote and I realize this - Bad relationships have eaten my intelligence. I need to become monkish asap and that shit we been talkin about needs to get poppin ASAP.

What happened to me is I stopped coming here on the regular...second life/tiny chat, that dumb brain garbage shit...hit me up.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you were back then where we are right now - ahead of your time -
Old 01-31-2011, 03:57 PM   #12
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

fuck I’m I going to have to take my first year over again

I really hate squints some times
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:01 PM   #13
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

sweet i have my research topic this year.............there may be some actual validity to this
Old 01-31-2011, 05:33 PM   #14
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

But if we cannot hear that sound wave than .... it is not sound, ain't it?
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:40 PM   #15
Dokuro
Banned

^^^^??????^^^^
Seriously

Sunny do your edjumacating thing