news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Best Undercover/Narc Movies ?

whats the deal yall. obviously one that stands out is Donnie Brasco, crazy underrated performance by Pacino.

what other joints are worth watching ?

**Spoiler Alert below**

one more comes to mind that is totally gangsta.. Eastern Promises ---The sauna knife fight scene.....nuff said.

peace.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes. I saw both.

Goodfellas

In too deep (LL cool J).

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 10-17-2013 at 08:59 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

In too deep
ILL as fuck

Donnie brasco is greatness

Narc was dope
With bussa rhymes

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #4
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ I was about to say Narc. That was an ill flick.

Brooklyn's finest was dope too.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

In Too Deep is good and so is Narc and Brooklyn's Finest. How is Good Fellas a undercover cop/narc movie? Nobody in that movie was undercover. Ya'll should check out Fastlane and Dark Blue tv shows on dvd and i got both of those. Fastlane is with Bill Bellamy and Peter Fascinelli as undercover cops in Los Angeles and Tiffany Amber Theissen who was on Saved By The Bell tv show is their boss. She has a kissing scene with Jamie Pressly on one episode in a hot tub. Ya'll gotta see that on Youtube. Dark Blue was with Dylan McDermott and Omari Hardwick and that's also about undercover cops in Los Angeles. Dylan is the boss of 3 cops which are a white guy, white woman, black guy. Omari Hardwick is the black guy and he's been in several movies. He was a bad guy in Linewatch with Cuba Gooding Jr and Diana Ross's son Evan Ross.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The departed

How could y'all forget that one????

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote