news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-21-2013, 07:05 AM   #1
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Batman: Arkham Origins

Release date: Oct 25 Worldwide.

Developed by a different company but it still looks as good.

I wasn't sure if I was gonna cop this right away but now that's it's almost out it's hard to resist.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I was in the same frame of mind as you when it was first announced but that changed pretty quickly, it looks like a fantastic game

Have a look for the joker's va reading a section from the killing joke at comic con if you're unsure
Old 10-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah saw that already.

I meant that I wasn't sure if I was gonna pay full price. I'm copping regardless on the strength of the first 2.

Old 10-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #4
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

It's very rare that I find a game worth paying full price for nowadays and I doubt this is one of them. I do like the idea of a true free roam (sounds that way anyway) Batman
Old 10-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #5
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hope it will be as good as previous games, I love that grimey batman from RockSteady hope they won't fuck it up. i'm curious if they are really going to end it up as trilogy, hope so, coz assassins creed also was supposed to be a trilogy and they ended up makin all that shit...
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #6
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

game already leaked anyone with some comments about gameplay?
Old 10-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #7
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this game is not made by rocksteady, so I'm not touching it, not until I get the reviews
Old 10-25-2013, 04:56 AM   #8
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
this game is not made by rocksteady, so I'm not touching it, not until I get the reviews
It looks like the same engine as city so it'll be fine
Old 10-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #9
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

IGN - 7.8/10
Gamespot - 6/10

it seems that new batman ain't that good
Old 10-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #10
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^^^what I was afraid of. Being the same engine, that doesn't mean a lot.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #11
Rame
Wu Vatican

Eurogamer 7/10
AusGamers 7/8/10
Polygon 7/10
Gamespot 6/10
GameStar Hungary 8.6/10
OXM 8/10
IGN 7.8/10
Videogamer 8/10
OPM 8/10
CVG 7/10
Xbox 360 Achievements 92/100
Game Informer 8.50/10
GameFront 86/100
El33tonline 4/5
Kotaku Yes

Not bad i'd say. I don't care about reviews though. They complain that's it's more of the same which is pretty obvious. That's exactly what I'm asking for. More great gameplay with some tweaks here and there.

Old 10-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #12
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I would never in my entire life trust IGN and the current GameSpot. This won't get scores like Asylum or City. I already knew that when it was made clear that Rocksteady wasn't the studio behind this Batman. That's a reason for reviewers to criticize this game and quickly compare it to Rocksteady's games. I'm sure it's a a good game, but I hope it's just as great as the previous two games.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #13
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

hope I'll play it tonight and check it myself
Old 10-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
IGN - 7.8/10
Gamespot - 6/10

it seems that new batman ain't that good
Why do you listen to IGN and Gamespot for fuck sake? They gave Gone Home a 9.5 and said Bioshock Infinite was perfect. Gaming journalism is a damn joke.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #15
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
^^^^^^^what I was afraid of. Being the same engine, that doesn't mean a lot.
Guessing you didn't like City?