news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-12-2005, 11:02 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default house of a 1000 corpses

so i finally got the chance to peep this movie and i must say it was seriously distrubing,i dont know,maybe i was high or some shit but it was disgustingly disturbing but had a good plot,i really enjoyed that shit..anyone else see it on here and what are your thoughts on it?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 11:06 PM   #2
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: house of a 1000 corpses

crazy as hell
Old 11-12-2005, 11:31 PM   #3
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

acting was horrible. and the movie was pointless. I hated it.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 12:10 AM   #4
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of my favourite movies without a doubt. devils rejects (the next installment) shits on it - rob zombie is a maniac, i been listening to white zombie since grade 7 - it took rob ages to make it, movie companys were dropin him left right n center, i think he went thru three production companys ? they thort it wouldnt be able to be released, he compromised alot of idea's in that movie, i think it took him 5 years or something, cant remember it was sumthing crazy, devils rejects is my favourite movie for this year, it was only in the cinema's for 2 weeks, they'll both be cult classics soon. if you like 1000 corpses you'll love devils rejects it explains alot more. as for the movie being "pointless" its better than any horror slasher movie since the early eightys .

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 12:14 AM   #5
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

the acting was infuriating
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 12:16 AM   #6
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

right, why did u watch it then ?

Old 11-13-2005, 12:18 AM   #7
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
so i finally got the chance to peep this movie and i must say it was seriously distrubing,i dont know,maybe i was high or some shit but it was disgustingly disturbing but had a good plot,i really enjoyed that shit..anyone else see it on here and what are your thoughts on it?
LOVE that movie. Dragged my friends to go see it with me in theatres and we were the only ones in there. I knew Rob was a weirdo but DAMN, he's fucked up bad. I was mass disappointed with the follow up. Seems like he just tried to throw together a movie real quick and ride of any sucess of the first one. Anybody remember the original preview for 1000 corpses??? it was delayed for almost two years that I remember. The movie was totally different when it actually came out. The original trailer had a bunch of people in white suits goin' into some abandoned house and they had all these tubes goin' thru the house. One guy opens some door and is like oh my god and then it ended.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 12:28 AM   #8
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripted Warfare
the acting was infuriating
hence my question, my disability helper keyboard is playing up on me

Old 11-13-2005, 12:38 AM   #9
G-Gka-Genius
C.R.E.A.M.

G-Gka-Genius grasshopper

that movie was alright and the acting did suck ass. but it was gory and crazy so that makes up fo some of it
G-Gka-Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 01:05 AM   #10
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

its a movie a could only enjoy once
Old 11-13-2005, 01:14 AM   #11
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

i guess im just disturbed

Old 11-13-2005, 06:34 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit me too

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 03:13 AM   #13
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

i dunno i did'nt think the bad acting ruined it for me, just the idea's n potrail of the family, sick inbred hicks that love to kill, fuckin closest thing i could imagine happenin irl. the states has a history of producin waco's

Old 11-14-2005, 04:37 AM   #14
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Yeah, this movie was definately crazy. Haven't had a chance to check out Devil's Rejects yet but I'll be seeing it soon.

People always go off on slasher flicks like they're supposed to be great. First off, there's a difference between horror and slasher movies. They both deal in death, but slasher flicks deal in senseless death. They're not supposed to have a deep storyline, they're just an excuse to kill and torture people in creative and interesting ways. Stop going to see movies like Friday the 13th, or Saw and expecting some Godfather type storyline or acting. They ain't for that! All my real slasher heads know, storylines just get in the way. I'd be happy if someone just came out with a movie of someone, or even multiple people, killing fools for like 100 minutes. No script, no drama. just an hour and a half of blood
Old 11-14-2005, 05:06 AM   #15
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

HAHAAAAAAAAA This flick is GREAT!!!!

Anyway gravy.....why in General Chat?