news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #16
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
If u post them and I'll post u on my twitter
What? Again? Oh noes.

Last edited by damaja; 10-24-2013 at 10:04 AM.
damaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #17
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did I miss something? I thought Trixx's noodz already made a public appearance around here somewhere a long ass time ago. Isn't that why everybody's been giving her shit all these years? lol
Old 10-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #18
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that was blackula. do all non blacks look alike to you?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #19
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damaja u have to post em do like your name and damaja her online persona, shes been posting your gay nudes left and right, we all know the curve of your cockasian penis, and we had enough

jasper has downloaded them into his usb card named "alexis"

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #20
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaja View Post
What? Again? Oh noes.
Yes I have new followers who might have missed out

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #21
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Did I miss something? I thought Trixx's noodz already made a public appearance around here somewhere a long ass time ago. Isn't that why everybody's been giving her shit all these years? lol
No, never. They've never seen the light of day. The self confessed paranoid schizophrenic thinks they have been. I'm the only one who has them, and I only post as damaja. The paranoid schizophrenic thinks I'm tons of other people. That's what they do!

Say yes for pussy!
Old 10-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #22
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
that was blackula. do all non blacks look alike to you?
If by that you mean Asians... yes. But that's beside the point. lol IDK why but I always thought Black & Trixx were both Noodz Legends here for some reason. Oh well... carry on.

Trixx be strong sister!!! lol
Old 10-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #23
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja sitting duck

Quote:
Yes I have new followers who might have missed out
OMG PLEASE NO! NOT THE NEW FOLLOWERS! Bet they'd love to see your pussy too.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #24
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
Damaja u have to post em do like your name and damaja her online persona, shes been posting your gay nudes left and right, we all know the curve of your cockasian penis, and we had enough

jasper has downloaded them into his usb card named "alexis"
So how did jasper get them?

U know that cunt leaked them.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #25
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja sitting duck

Quote:
So how did jasper get them?

U know that cunt leaked them.
Did he just say this or has anyone actually seen them? Well I know he hasn't because I haven't sent him anything. UNLESS HE HAXXORED ME!
Old 10-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #26
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

JASPER GOT THEM? IM JUST SAYIN HE SHOULD SMASH U SINCE U LIVE CLOSE

SORRY FOR WANTING TO SEE YOUR NUDES TRIXX, I ALSO SUPPORT YOUR BASHING OF PEOPLE WITH SECONDARIeS

BUT DAMAJA IS A THECORPSE.COM BROSKI

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:16 AM   #27
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Just get over it.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #28
Sultan Stringer
CHICKEN HEAD

Sultan Stringer grasshopper

Lets see it.
Sultan Stringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #29
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja sitting duck

No secondaries, I'm the original and only. She's got that in her head because I used to make new usernames on another board, I'd get bored of one and start another. Never done it here though.

I don't want to post her pictures, I never did and never had, but to get all her shit for no reason, well that's just unfair to deny the people seeing what the fuss is all about!

If she shut the fuck up about all this secondary shit and using every opportunity to post my pictures and come up with these wild stories about me, I'd go away, never come back and forget I've even got her yellow pussy pics.

She's not allowing this to happen.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #30
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
JASPER GOT THEM? IM JUST SAYIN HE SHOULD SMASH U SINCE U LIVE CLOSE

SORRY FOR WANTING TO SEE YOUR NUDES TRIXX, I ALSO SUPPORT YOUR BASHING OF PEOPLE WITH SECONDARIeS

BUT DAMAJA IS A THECORPSE.COM BROSKI

I've known what he's like online from another forum. He always switches user accounts.

Decipher, son.