news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Red face Two self-hating black men have a conversation.

Quote:
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -
The number of homeless students in U.S. public schools is at an all-time high, according to new data.

There were 1.2 million homeless students during the 2011-12 academic year, from preschool all the way through high school. That's up 10 percent from last year and 72 percent from the start of the recession, according to the most recent data available from the National Center for Homeless Education, which is funded by the Department of Education.

Advocacy groups say continuing economic struggles are causing more students to end up homeless, meaning that they live in shelters, motels, or are staying temporarily with someone else because they have nowhere to live.

"The recession isn't over for America's poorest families," said Barbara Duffield, Policy Director of the National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth. "There's a gap between what jobs are available, what those jobs pay and what affordable housing is available."
She said school employees -- from teachers to bus drivers to cafeteria workers -- have been getting better at identifying homelessness, a factor that may also be contributing to the greater number of homeless students.

States with the biggest populations of homeless students include California and Florida, while the biggest spikes in year-over-year homelessness were seen in Maine and Michigan.
But the true number of homeless students is likely even higher than what is being reported.

"There are a lot of kids, especially in high school, who really hide [that they are homeless] and try to stay under the radar -- they're just embarrassed," said Duffield. "And parents are afraid they will be removed from their custody, so there are definitely kids that go unseen."

Homelessness is even a problem at the college level. Duffield said 58,158 college applicants indicated that they were homeless on federal financial aid forms this year -- up from 53,705 in the previous year. And that number is likely understated as well, since many families don't realize they fall into this category or don't want to admit to it.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/money/...z/-/index.html

Why isn't this a surprise?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Thanks for posting this Ironman. I had no idea about this. Wow that's sad and i bet the majority of those students are black. Homelessness is a serious problem in america and not enough is being done about it. That's why crime, homelessness and unemployment will never go away because the government doesn't take this stuff seriously especially when it happens to blacks. Rich white people's mentality towards poor blacks is go get a job and your life will be better but that's not good enough because getting a job is very difficult for poor blacks. I know there's some poor whites but the bottom line for poor people no matter their race is that it's difficult to get a job when you have no education and no experience because job supervisors don't care that you're unemployed. They're only gonna hire people who are qualified.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This isn't a black issue, Charles, it's an American issue.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You're right but it seems to be more poor blacks than poor whites. It's pathetic that you and i are the only ones who responded to this because these retarded fools would rather respond to ignorant topics.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:59 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

Well, both Florida and California are very expensive states in terms of cost of living. What is it? $1500 a month for a flat in LA? That's why Sid Row exists? In California, people are paying for weather and to live amongst movie stars. This is bs.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, New York are also expensive to live. I live in Maryland and i can't get my own place because it's very expensive for a one bedroom apartment. Even a efficiency here is expensive. If i was in Cleveland, i would've had my own place. The reason i didn't stay in Cleveland is because i don't like the jobs and a lot of their jobs pay minimum wage.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

It's funny that some faggot changed the topic to two self hating black men having a conversation hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I never said i hate myself.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #8
IrOnMaN
I understand

You know what?! In regards to the thread title, I'm conducting my own thoughts and feelings. Don't treat me like I'm a monster. It's the same crap with you guys. Same people, same ideas, same cities, same rules, same shit. There are the ones who're looking for me. They're always looking for me to state something about racial issues.

I'm far from self hating. You'd like it better if I were roaming the streets (you'd be entertained by that) The same people are looking for me. So, don't treat me like I'm some sort of monster.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:47 AM   #9
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
You know what?! In regards to the thread title, I'm conducting my own thoughts and feelings. Don't treat me like I'm a monster. It's the same crap with you guys. Same people, same ideas, same cities, same rules, same shit. There are the ones who're looking for me. They're always looking for me to state something about racial issues.

I'm far from self hating. You'd like it better if I were roaming the streets (you'd be entertained by that) The same people are looking for me. So, don't treat me like I'm some sort of monster.
Yeah i don't think Ironman hates himself or black people. He comes off as generally negative about everything.

CJ hates black people but who can blame him.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:24 PM   #10
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Yeah i don't think Ironman hates himself or black people. He comes off as generally negative about everything.

CJ hates black people but who can blame him.
Thanks, I don't hate on any race.

Why'd you say, "CJ hate black people but who can blame him?" It's the "who can blame him" part that concerns me. Are you saying that it's ok for him to do that?
Old 10-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #11
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
It's funny that some faggot changed the topic to two self hating black men having a conversation hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I never said i hate myself.
Quote:

HEY!!! hey hey hey hey hey...

SHHHHHH!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #12
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Thanks, I don't hate on any race.

Why'd you say, "CJ hate black people but who can blame him?" It's the "who can blame him" part that concerns me. Are you saying that it's ok for him to do that?
What do you think i meant?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:49 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:52 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So I was hanging out at Kmart, and I saw all these tight ass pants, and I thought I was in the women's section at first. Though then I saw a picture of that gay dude from the maroon 6 band, and apparently they sell his ugly ass clothes there for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:36 PM   #15
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
What do you think i meant?
You don't dislike him for hating blacks. I don't think anyone can "hate" their own.