news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 11-13-2005, 07:00 PM   #1
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper
Default Fuuuuuuuuck

i just spent like 30 minutes creating a topic, uploaded like 10 songs (which doesn't seem like a lot, but my computer is slow) and then when i'm done with the best topic i ever created, i click submit new thread. and this comes up:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 129 bytes) in /home/httpd/vhosts/wutangcorp.com/httpdocs/includes/functions_search.php on line 197

no big deal right? i'll just click back, edit it, and resubmit it right? WRONG! i hit back and my whole topic isn't there, just the title. i'm so fucking mad right now, and i know you don't care and you can't do shit about it...but i just needed somewhere to vent. It's a shame, you guys may never get to see the best topic ever. i'ma go slit my wrists now.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 07:03 PM   #2
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper
Default Re: Fuuuuuuuuck

omg, nevermind, i just kinda fixed it. i saved the tab that had the error, went back to my message, refreshed it a couple of times, and i got all my topic back. but now i can't change the color (black, so you can't see it) and can't submit it. somebody please help, this is a great topic! what do i do? get at me on AIM if you can my sn is mashpg89

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 11-13-2005, 11:05 PM   #3
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

I dont know whats up bro, but ill look into it.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 11:11 PM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah when I make a long topic, I always play it safe on message boards and copy my post to the clipboard before trying to post it...just in case.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 11:20 PM   #5
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Yea, i copied it like 20 times after I got it back, then sent it in email form to myself. I'll keep trying to post it, considering it's the greatest topic ever created.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 11-14-2005, 06:55 PM   #6
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
I dont know whats up bro, but ill look into it.
I think you should "Broseph"
Old 11-14-2005, 07:25 PM   #7
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta

ctrl + Z
Old 11-14-2005, 08:02 PM   #8
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

yea i have the whole topic i wanna post but i keep getting the same error message. i've tried editing it every way too. if anyone would be willing to try to post it for me just pm me, it would be greatly appreciated. trust me guys, once you see the thread, you'll know it's all worth it.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 11-14-2005, 09:54 PM   #9
36chambers
The People's Champ

PM me the topic and ill get it up.

Can u create any topics in any other forums?

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 11-14-2005, 10:00 PM   #10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm having the same problem in the battlefield area
Old 11-14-2005, 10:08 PM   #11
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

yea thanks 36, i'll get at you. i created this topic and a topic in general chat.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Old 11-14-2005, 11:42 PM   #12
36chambers
The People's Champ

haha even I get the error message... maybe the thread just wasn't meant to be?

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 11-15-2005, 12:04 AM   #13
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah it happened to me when I created a thread. I went back and tried to repost, and it said the thread would be a duplicate (even though it hasnt been posted). So I repasted my post and added a different title and it went through.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 03:42 AM   #14
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
omg, nevermind, i just kinda fixed it. i saved the tab that had the error, went back to my message, refreshed it a couple of times, and i got all my topic back. but now i can't change the color (black, so you can't see it) and can't submit it. somebody please help, this is a great topic! what do i do? get at me on AIM if you can my sn is mashpg89
its invisible, i had the same shit happen, somehow i highlighted it and i fucked around with the options above the Bold italic, underline. that X with the A, i think u can highlight it, an fuck with that and it'll reapear, took me like an hour to figure out, i was mad as hell
Old 11-15-2005, 03:43 AM   #15
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
yeah when I make a long topic, I always play it safe on message boards and copy my post to the clipboard before trying to post it...just in case.
yeah, i mail it to myself