news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-13-2016, 02:39 PM   #1
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default untitled

more stuff for diggy the cry about

African teen who killed gay Swede and put snake on his neck will undergo psychiatric test

https://www.rt.com/news/328737-gay-snake-murder-sweden/

15 yr old boy killed in Germany by Syrian for defending a girl at school

http://lietuvosdiena.lrytas.lt/aktua...ecio-tevai.htm

"we really got milked"

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 04:35 PM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on the claim made by the translator in that last vid ... I can just say that that guy's German was perfect everyday German (grammatically etc) with barely an accent. he must have already been in Germany for either a long long time or he was actually born there. the origin of the accent is indeterminable imo. the translator could be right but to me it wasn't that definite

but of course German itself wasn't really the point here

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:53 PM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dude wtf is African. He's somalian and they're useless so they should just say he's somalian. This whole africa is a country thing is annoying
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 02:58 AM   #4
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Dude wtf is African. He's somalian and they're useless so they should just say he's somalian. This whole africa is a country thing is annoying
That article could of been written by an algorithm. It lacks a by line. Almost every piece of sports news is nowadays and the AP and MSM outlets are using it more and more.

Old 01-14-2016, 08:45 AM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
good point

Old 01-14-2016, 06:05 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Yea... Wtf is this "white" thing. "White" is not a country. Shits annoying as fuck.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:01 PM   #7
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

I am guilty though of referring to some people as a European or Asian or Australian

I'm not stopping until ppl stop identifying me as a Yank, Gringo, or slime jesus

Old 01-16-2016, 05:19 AM   #8
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

what state are you from?

Old 01-16-2016, 01:45 PM   #9
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/16...ng-sex-assault

lol wow

Old 01-16-2016, 01:46 PM   #10
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

http://m.jpost.com/International/Nor...k4MEUxNzBEQjg=

Double wow

Old 01-16-2016, 02:02 PM   #11
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
not different from rza saying how youngsters should lose the hoodies

both this muslim street cleric & rza are looking at the wrong reasons why these things are happening

rape is still gonna happen with everyone dressed up as a tent cuz the thirst is just real with some men

blacks are gonna get shot regardless cuz the thirst and the fear are just real with some cops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
could you please copy paste the article here? for some reason it doesn't show up for me. must be a Jerusalem Post thing

bob since you're not gonna say what state you are from - which is your constitutional e-right - I have decided you are located in Hawaii

how's five-o treating you there?

Last edited by Lee Towers; 01-16-2016 at 02:05 PM.