news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #16
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
haha

Im pretty sure charles was the specimen who admitted a while back that he dosent know how to copy and paste

stick to scrubbing shit stains out of toilets bro.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #17
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL@ya'll dissing me hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 05:57 AM   #18
andy_gza
FRESH FISH

andy_gza shaolin monk

similar thing happened to me. the only gay cunt i have defended myself against is bigking.NoLife
soft clique

Last edited by andy_gza; 12-31-2014 at 06:00 AM.
andy_gza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:20 PM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Mods trying to be comedians

Ok so obviously none of you are as funny as CharlesJones, so leave his profile alone. Everything someone throws something on there to imply he's stupid or ridiculous in his avi or signature.

He's stupid and ridiculous. Stupider and more ridiculous than your own creative efforts, so what's the point? Just let him do him because you're not going to effectively 'make fun of him'. He's posts are level 9 stupid and the signatures and avis at their best have been level 3 stupid. Why would you insult someone that declares themselves as level 9 stupid by call them level 3 stupid? That makes you level 4 stupid.

Same thing with everyone's avi and signature that's being messed with. Just leave it alone and be impartial, it's not much to ask for.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 01:59 PM   #20
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks TSA. LOL@topic title hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 01-15-2016, 09:58 PM   #21
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Wizard of Nigeria has spoken

Old 01-16-2016, 12:00 AM   #22
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

You have been upgraded motherfucker

willie d video gif & corn beef

Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 01-16-2016 at 12:05 AM.
Old 01-16-2016, 05:09 AM   #23
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*hypnotized by Willie D's blowy dragon shirt*

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

original version of 'Old Friends 4 Sale'

RIP Prince. You will be missed.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 06:38 AM   #24
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao is that willie d? what a fucking weird faggot
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:24 AM   #25
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks like dude was training to be in Step Up To The Streets at the time

Old 01-16-2016, 10:21 AM   #26
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

No its not him, but whoever was singing the chorus in Clean Up Man

Old 01-16-2016, 10:23 AM   #27
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Jhiame?

Old 01-16-2016, 12:06 PM   #28
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jhiame?

haha this is terrible. metaphorically speaking

Old 01-16-2016, 12:14 PM   #29
CharlesJones
-

Willie D is the clean up man. He'll sweep your girlfriend off her feet LOL. The reason I know so much about him is because he took that old girl of mine LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Quote: