news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: What is the best Michael Douglas movie?
A Perfect Murder 0 0%
Basic Instinct 0 0%
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt 0 0%
Black Rain 0 0%
Disclosure 0 0%
Falling Down 4 50.00%
Fatal Attraction 0 0%
King of California 0 0%
The China Syndrome 0 0%
The Game 1 12.50%
The Ghost and the Darkness 0 0%
The Sentinel 0 0%
The War of the Roses 0 0%
Traffic 0 0%
Wall Street 1 12.50%
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps 1 12.50%
Other 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2014, 08:11 PM   #1
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey
Default Best Michael Douglas Movie

Just re-watched Falling Down and that definitely is one of his best performances. Top 5 in my opinion. Robert Duvall was also good in it.

1. Falling Down
2. The War of the Roses
3. Basic Instinct
4. Disclosure
5. A Perfect Murder

I can't remember "Fatal Attraction" or "Traffic" very well. I'm not sure I've seen "The Game" either.

So, what's his best flick?
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:22 PM   #2
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Falling Down" is my favourite.

"The Game" is very good....Matrix-Esque if I remember correctly?

All the others I get confused with as they're all about sex.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 02-02-2014 at 09:48 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:02 PM   #3
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

romancing the stone yo

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:10 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Michael Douglas gets all the pussy in every movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:50 AM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Fatal Attraction, Basic Instinct, The War Of The Roses, Falling Down are his best movies. Black Rain is also good and the sex scene he had in Disclosure with Demi Moore was funny. He kept saying no no no when she was gonna unzip his pants to suck his dick LOL. He made me laugh when he slapped his hand on the desk because she was sucking his dick good hahahahahahahahahahaha. He does always get sex in his movies and he always has sex with hot white actresses. Kathleen Turner, Demi Moore and Sharon Stone were hot back in the day. I don't know why he had sex with Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction because she isn't cute LOL.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:56 AM   #6
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wall street all day. Gordon Gecko is an iconic character
Old 02-03-2014, 12:38 PM   #7
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Behind the Cadelabra when he plays Liberace.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:34 PM   #8
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
Behind the Cadelabra when he plays Liberace.
I haven't seen "Behind the Cadelabra" but it's on my watchlist. The storyline doesn't intrigue me enough to get my hands on it. However, Matt Damon is usually in good movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storyline
Scott Thorson, a young bisexual man raised in foster homes, is introduced to flamboyant entertainment giant Liberace and quickly finds himself in a romantic relationship with the legendary pianist. Swaddled in wealth and excess, Scott and Liberace have a long affair, one that eventually Scott begins to find suffocating. Kept away from the outside world by the flashily effeminate yet deeply closeted Liberace, and submitting to extreme makeovers and even plastic surgery at the behest of his lover, Scott eventually rebels. When Liberace finds himself a new lover, Scott is tossed on the street. He then seeks legal redress for what he feels he has lost. But throughout, the bond between the young man and the star never completely tears.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:09 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Madchild, you can't be serious that you wanna see Michael Douglas playing a faggot and Matt Damon being his boyfriend hahahahahahahahahaha. Your selection of movies sucks and you got the nerve to diss the movies i like.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #10
madchild
FU-MAN

Like I said, the storyline doesn't intrigue me enough to get my hands on the movie but it has a high review. Sounds a bit like Flawless. The industry is making a lot of homo movies these days ... Dallas Buyer's Club.

I feel like I'm running out of good movies to see at this point, but I'm sure I'm over looking some gems.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:35 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

charles, I thought you like to watch movies about Michael Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Check Two, what are you talking about? Michael Douglas and Matt Damon movie is about Liberace, not Michael Jackson. I did like The Jacksons An American Dream movie about Michael and his family. Terrence Howard was in it as his brother Jackie and i don't think too many people know that. Billy Dee Williams did a good job playing Motown records owner Berry Gordy. The guy who played Michael when he was a teenager and adult died shortly after the movie was done because he had a health issue. His name was Wylie Draper and he did a very good job playing Michael. He kinda looked like Michael.