news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #16
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

LMAO at the Frankenstein dude fucking the hot witch on last nights episode.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #17
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I watch that show and I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. Witches be trippin! lol
Old 11-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #18
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Indeed. This show caught me be surprise too. I didnt think I would like it but I do. LOL.

Its almost like watching a rater R movie with all the fucking, nudity, graphic scenes and adult situations.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:35 PM   #19
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That 500 pound Precious will backstab somebody for a piece of cake. Why did Spaulding have to die? RIP to Spaulding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #20
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

hahahaha because Spaulding was a necrophiliac. How the fuck you gonna keep the dead witch in your room to fuck?
Old 11-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #21
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I've been checking out more of season 2 also, the Asylum one. I think you's would like that too, it's real twisted. Most of it is set in the 60's. You got a woman in there for trying to give everybody blowjobs(the average woman nowadays), gay conversion therapy, an OG nazi experimental doctor, an adult Anne Frank, and a whole lot more. I don't want to give too much details. Though I don't think Killa B could handle it. She would be in her blanket sleeper hiding under the bed.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #22
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

The intro to that last episode was pretty funny with the kid singing in the tattoo shop and then his friend saying something about how he fucks his mom. Pretty good episode. They really do push the limit with all the nudity and violence.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #23
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I've been checking out more of season 2 also, the Asylum one. I think you's would like that too, it's real twisted. Most of it is set in the 60's. You got a woman in there for trying to give everybody blowjobs(the average woman nowadays), gay conversion therapy, an OG nazi experimental doctor, an adult Anne Frank, and a whole lot more. I don't want to give too much details. Though I don't think Killa B could handle it. She would be in her blanket sleeper hiding under the bed.
I will watch on netflix. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
The intro to that last episode was pretty funny with the kid singing in the tattoo shop and then his friend saying something about how he fucks his mom. Pretty good episode. They really do push the limit with all the nudity and violence.
Yeah that was funny. Its fucked up how his memory is coming back then he checks his limbs only to verify its not his, but his friends arms and legs. LMAO.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #24
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds like a good show, will have to check it out
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #25
netscape check two
N.I.

RIP to Precious. A long wait till January 8th for the next episode. lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2013, 02:21 AM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Finally got to peeping the first season boxset...this show is a mindfuck,i love it

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Indeed. I like how the main characters are different season to season.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:08 PM   #28
netscape check two
N.I.

I don't remember hearing about this? I guess when a broad attacks a guy, it's not considered news unless he defends himself, and then he'll get called a wife beater.

--- Emma Roberts Arrested for Beating Her Celeb Boyfriend to a Bloody Pulp

Budding actress Emma Roberts, daughter of Eric Roberts (and niece of Julia Roberts), was taken into custody last week in Montreal on suspicion of domestic violence after she allegedly engaged in a physical altercation with her actor boyfriend Evan Peters that reportedly ended in bloodshed.

Roberts and Peters, who have been dating for over a year, were on location shooting the next season of American Horror Story the FX TV show in which Peters stars, and which Roberts just joined.

A concerned hotel guest apparently alerted local police to a "heated argument" taking place in a nearby room, and when officers showed up they observed Peters with a bloody nose and bite marks.

Roberts was subsequently arrested, but released a few short hours later after Peters refused to press charged.

Sources told TMZ the two were hitting each other, but Peters was not arrested because Roberts did not sustain any immediately visible injuries.

The gossip site has since produced photos of Roberts looking "bruised and bandaged."

The couple has since released a statement concerning the incident, telling Us Weekly, "It was an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding. Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it."

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-23-2014, 08:00 PM   #29
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just started watching season 3. Good to see a show taking some chances instead of playing it safe.

First season wasn't all that tbh, started of great but got less interesting as it went on.

Second season was great in every way.

Third season looks promising.

Every season got at least a few great characters though. The pinhead from season two probably being my favorite.. I also loved that half-burnt dude from the first season and Jessica Lange is perfect throughout the series. The perfect cold hearted bitch, and her character progression in season two was done amazingly well.

The song in the title sequence and all three title sequences are absolutely amazing as well. Probably the best I've seen to any tv-show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:31 AM   #30
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Agreed. I have watched season 3 up to the mid season finale. The 3 episodes that have aired I have yet to see waiting for them all to be released so I can watch the entire second half during a weekend.