news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-27-2014, 05:41 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default two new DA BEATMINERZ tracks

Quote:

"Everybody Got It" is a real hardcore banger, which reflects the majority of music heard on the upcoming compilation album "The Uprising". It features ASN proving he's an emcee destined to break into the game by any means neccessary. And over Da Beatminerz taking it back to the basement with that bass heavy groove, superb cuts, and smacking drums nontheless - can't go wrong with that!

"The UpRising" in question is a new project from our team (M-Phatik Sounds, Tokyo Cigar, The Lost Tapes and promoter/art department DubMD) have been worked on for quite some time. It's something like an album, it's something like a compilation, it's something like a mixtape - but the music on it is previously unreleased and most of it is new. Trust me when I say that you're gonna love this if you love that raw boom bap sound. Check for the second and final single to premier on here in a few days time and then the final date for the album release will be unveiled as well. TURN IT UP!! (Click here if you don't see a player)
PEEP IT DIRECTLY HERE'

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7

Tony Moreaux has already dropped a lot of hot shit, and here's one from his upcoming EP "Had You At Hello". I've been banging a lot of Tony Moreaux lately and in the next post right over this one you're gonna find out why! This is some real fresh shit... Stay tuned for an exclusive Lost Tapes premier of yet another fresh Da Beatminerz produced banger.. Coming right about now!
PEEP IT DIRECTLY HERE

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:15 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo no Beatminerz fans up in here or what??
please give some feedback, "The UPRISING" is a pet project of ours and it's been cooking for a long time, and we got a lot of hot names on there. if you like Golden Age hip-hop you're gonna love it, take my word for it...

second single by MidaZ The BEAST drops today

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 03-01-2014, 11:54 AM   #3
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Thanks! Da Beatminerz always brings quality, mos def one of my favorite producers. Diggin' in dah Vaults is one of my favorites when it comes to production.

First beat is especially dope. Sounds a bit like Mr. SOS from CunninLynguists.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:26 PM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

thanks for the feedback Uncontrolled Substance, glad you liked it.. especially the first track since that is an exclusive for our compilation album "The UpRising" which drops on Tuesday for free (digital).. please check the 2nd single as well whih dropped late yesterday, MidaZ The BEAST's power house banger "Fuckin' Niggz Up".

"The UpRising" is not some thrown together BS project without direction, we (me, Tokyo Cigar, and the big homie M-Phatik a.k.a. M-Credible) has worked on it for more than 6 months to assure ithe quality is as goo das it get. Beside Beatminerz and ASN we got artists like MidaZ The Beast (check the thread below for his single), Hell Razah (with his Heavenly Cartel crew together with producer Tokyo Cigar who's featured heavily on this tape and is an A&R together with me), Soundsci, MF Grimm & Drasar Monumental, Precision & Paranom, Rasheed Chappel, The Militia, and many more. Pure golden era true school shit all the way, DON'T SLEEP

Old 03-01-2014, 03:57 PM   #5
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

"Everybody Got It" is a good track.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:54 PM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

word, it's a banger for sure and tbh, it's not even one one of my personal favorites of "The Uprsing". wha did you think of the other Beatminerz track with Tony Moreaux, i thought that was ill too