news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Who is Check Two....?

Is there more to him/her/it than corny and predictable jokes made a few decades too late?

Is he/she/it underappreciated for his/her/it modding and meaningless news updates?

Who IS check two??

I think it's time you revealed yourself man/lady/thing.

As I've been away from this board for many months almost possibly a year or so, I noticed regular updates daily.....an almost fanatical commitment to the corp.

So please, enlighten us.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:32 PM   #2
steve
'The Fourhorsemen'

steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No & No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
SMART JOB FOR LEBRON NOT COMING TO BROOKLYN, DENIRO WOULD HAVE BANGED HIS MOMs
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #3
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Revealed myself? I revealed myself before you two whiney chicks even came to the forum. I have not done a "I'm going to kill myself" thread yet, like you and killbot have, so I am not yet up to your level of forum elite. Please teach me what I must do.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #4
Vik
Hectis

Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Vik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread has as much to do with sports as Garth Brooks has to do with Pluto not being a planet.

Banner created by the skill of Lee Towers!!!!
Vik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:54 PM   #5
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Check Two is the brother of Check One and his sister is Check All That Applies.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:14 PM   #6
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I see Olive Oil Goombah changed his name hahahahahahahahahaha. What did you used to call yourself? I know you're from Cleveland and you're a Cavs fan LOL. You like the Browns too right? LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:45 PM   #7
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Old 02-14-2014, 04:01 PM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check 2 has never revealed himself. but it has been revealed that he's asian.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #9
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ah I love that sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
Allah is my bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
Quote:
That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 08:52 PM   #10
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
check 2 has never revealed himself. but it has been revealed that he's asian.
You must be blind from that jheri curl juice again. Also Killa BB knows me on facebook, lol

Old 02-16-2014, 03:29 AM   #11
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ It's true... He's a real, Non-Asian human being.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:46 PM   #12
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL@Check Two dissing Olive Oil Goombah hahahahahahahahahahaha. Olive Oil's name is gay LOL.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote