news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-08-2013, 01:54 AM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default if the generals were chess pieces who would be what piece

interesting thought consider all pawns as one member - and why ?

king - rza; pretty obvious why, without him it wouldnt have happend

queen - gza; most powerful piece, closet thing to the king and has some killer shit to bring to the table, dont leave this piece in a place that it can take advantage of.

bishop #1 - ghost; royal as fuck, uses purple the colour of royalty as his shit, always drips style and has some power with angles you might not see comming

bishop #2 - masta killa; dude got the name of the best kung fu movie character ever and is under estimated if you dont pay attention to it.

knight #1 - odb; wierd angles, i might take you a while to figure this piece out but when you get the idea it can bring some heat to the table.

knight #2 - meth; always twisted and will move quick over the board if you give him the chance, most wins will end with this piece in the mix, owns the centre of the board at the start

rook #1 - inspecta deck; this piece will come at you straight forward and doesnt mess around, one of my favourite chess pieces, a hidden strength you might not realize has a plan from the get go.

rook #2 - rae; just like deck this piece has a straight forward approach and will fuck you up real quick, often i take the other sides queen with this piece, very powerful piece

the pawns - ugod; least powerful piece but is still a good thing to have near the end, holds the board down at all times and can change into any of the other pieces if it reaches the other side.

PEACE. build

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:58 AM   #2
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Crazy concept. With all the wu paraphernalia I'm surprised they haven't already done something like this
Old 11-08-2013, 02:01 AM   #3
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fo sho, i just named the pieces, the gave a reason after, took me 10 minutes - chess is a great game, i think it changes the way you think about life, just like reading 'the art of war' ......... and taking acid - hahahaha

Old 11-08-2013, 02:30 AM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They would be the black pieces

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:45 AM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

SNAP ^

hahahaha made me laugh

Old 11-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #6
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHT MAYOR View Post
the pawns - ugod; least powerful piece
Like your thread but I must say .....

U-God isn't the least m.c in the clan, he is one of the better m.c's.... If anything Masta killa and o.d.b are the least, with Masta killa being the least because o.d.b isn't really a serious m.c.

Last edited by zooruka; 11-08-2013 at 04:25 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #7
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

I like U-God, but one thing is sure, he's the least good by himself. He's definitely the one who needs the clan the most to shine.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
He's better than the Nordiques

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
Like your thread but I must say .....

U-God isn't the least m.c in the clan, he is one of the better m.c's.... If anything Masta killa and o.d.b are the least, with Masta killa being the least because o.d.b isn't really a serious m.c.
masta killa is way better than u-god imo, all his albums are ill where u-god has one brilliant album