news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-08-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default U-God, Masta Killa and Cappadonna on MTV yesterday

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/97607...tml#id=1716897

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:57 AM   #2
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Cappadonna: The Angel of Rap.

LMAO!

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you would have thought that Sway was never in show business. this is the worst produced show ever. i've seen cable access shows with better production value

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #4
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Yeah, it was very random and disjointed. I also found it ironic how Sway refused to call 40 Bars a female emcee, then she proceeds to talk about "Queen of the Ring." I can understand the purpose, but it also seems to suggest that females need "their own league", instead of just putting themselves out there amongst all emcees as Lady of Rage, Tekitha, or Jean Grae have.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I stopped watching when Sway asked if they were all from Staten Island. He should know better than that. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote