news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-14-2015, 09:17 PM   #1
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Smile The Witcher 3

Nice gameplay. Anyone getting this?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:39 PM   #2
Charles Barry
Griselda Dinner Plates

Charles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of fury

Haven't played the other two, but I'm copping this.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:11 AM   #3
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

already got it on steam, I've played assassins of kings and it was great.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:45 PM   #4
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looks way worse than what they showed two years ago

what happened?
Old 05-16-2015, 10:10 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
already got it on steam,.
How is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
looks way worse than what they showed two years ago

what happened?
In what way? It looks great so far.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:28 PM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks terrible. I hope that's just the PS4 version and not PC.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:09 PM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

House of Wolves comes out the same day so I'll be banging that update to fuck.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:22 AM   #8
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
How is it?
gotta wait till 0:00 tuesday, can't wait i'm a big fan of white wolf
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 04:40 AM   #9
Origin™
The Master of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

5 hours in on PC version. games great so far.
Old 05-19-2015, 08:45 PM   #10
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

The reviews are in.

IGN ratings: 9.3/10

Quote:
The Verdict

Though the straightforward and fetch-quest-heavy main story overstays its welcome, the option of joyfully adventuring through a rich, expansive open world was always there for me when I’d start to burn out. Even if the plot isn’t terribly interesting, the many characters who play a part in it are, and along with the excellent combat and RPG gameplay, they elevate The Witcher 3 to a plane few other RPGs inhabit.

Review by Vincent Ingenito
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/...ld-hunt-review
Old 05-21-2015, 07:28 AM   #11
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've been hyping Witcher 2 ever since I first played it. Anybody who is new to the series should play that one first.

Witcher 3 looks great on high 1080p.
Old 05-23-2015, 02:15 PM   #12
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
I've been hyping Witcher 2 ever since I first played it. Anybody who is new to the series should play that one first.

Witcher 3 looks great on high 1080p.
I'm too lazy to do that. Lol.

I purchased The Witcher 3. I'm going to play it tonight and then I'll provide my opinion.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:05 PM   #13
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

I LOVE this game. Everything from the graphics, missions, side missions, and gameplay is awesome!
Old 05-27-2015, 02:18 PM   #14
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

ya motherfcukers should read the book first.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:51 PM   #15
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

^We'll see how things go.

Btw, the bitch in that video is good. Swinging the booty.