news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-11-2016, 08:11 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default gears of war 4 trailer

things that make you wanna get an xbox but nah im good, ill get that alienware console for this shit

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:21 PM   #2
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I wasn't even aware alienware had a console. I'll have to get this game for the office XB1

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:28 AM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I wasn't even aware alienware had a console. I'll have to get this game for the office XB1
yea its a slick looking console, still trying to figure out if its on the level of a gaming computer

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-20-2016 at 09:31 AM.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:40 AM   #4
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its getting bad reviews. The Alieanware steam machine that is as its pretty expensive. the $500 model through to the $600 model only comes with a I3 duo core Processor which wont run big games. You will need to buy the $800 model which has the I7 Processor quadcore to keep up with out have any lag times while have good looking Graphics and high FPS

For that price, best bet is to build your own computer as that is all this is with less shit you can do and is limited to as just a game console. With an extra 2 to 300 you will have a great gaming PC that will also be great for other shit like music and video rendering and sound editing. Just get a Great graphics card with HDMI and set it up as a Home entertainment Computer that hooks to your TV.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 02:50 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
its getting bad reviews. The Alieanware steam machine that is as its pretty expensive. the $500 model through to the $600 model only comes with a I3 duo core Processor which wont run big games. You will need to buy the $800 model which has the I7 Processor quadcore to keep up with out have any lag times while have good looking Graphics and high FPS

For that price, best bet is to build your own computer as that is all this is with less shit you can do and is limited to as just a game console. With an extra 2 to 300 you will have a great gaming PC that will also be great for other shit like music and video rendering and sound editing. Just get a Great graphics card with HDMI and set it up as a Home entertainment Computer that hooks to your TV.
Good looking out in that info
Looks like I really need to get that gaming PC, especially if it can improve on the music as well

Old 04-21-2016, 10:17 AM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Start checking PC forums and see what new Tech is good. I Built my own that way. Fast hard drives, top Processor, max out the Ram, great video card, a motherboard that can handle power and pick up a nice external audio interface. Would be a beast in Video and music editing along with gaming.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Start checking PC forums and see what new Tech is good. I Built my own that way. Fast hard drives, top Processor, max out the Ram, great video card, a motherboard that can handle power and pick up a nice external audio interface. Would be a beast in Video and music editing along with gaming.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/
That's my project for the summer
Thanks my dude

Old 04-22-2016, 11:18 AM   #8
Origin™
The Master of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Agreed. Don't waste your time on any prebuilt shit... it's a massive con, It's not difficult to put your own rig together, and you can get a massive amount of power for the same price as pre-built, you're mainly paying for their labour + tidying of the wires and shit.

I built a 3 grand rig 4 years ago, and that thing still puts out 60+ fps on every game with high/ultra settings
Old 04-30-2016, 08:43 AM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
Agreed. Don't waste your time on any prebuilt shit... it's a massive con, It's not difficult to put your own rig together, and you can get a massive amount of power for the same price as pre-built, you're mainly paying for their labour + tidying of the wires and shit.

I built a 3 grand rig 4 years ago, and that thing still puts out 60+ fps on every game with high/ultra settings