news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #61
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
Rza experiments, it's a good and bad thing. If the wu members don't trust him this project will fail like 8 diagrams. I don't give a fuck what Rae or Ghost think. Rza created the wu tang clan, he had a vision and they trust him. I don't think a motherfucker like Rae has a vision. He is just a dope mc no more, he can't be a leader. These motherfuckers can't understand Rza because they don't know what Rza has done. He produced 7 incredible albums from 1993 to 1997. Rza is a pioneer and an adventurer who looks further. Other members are not as clever as him because he is a genius. He has taken risks since the beginning. He doesn't want to imitate anybody. So I don't expect anything for this future project.
couldnt have said it better myself. just that i liked 8D even tho it underperformed for a clan LP.

repped.

Old 11-16-2013, 12:14 AM   #62
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I love how this forum is full of cats who Are experts at what wu should do career wise and can gauge their relevancy lol...it never fails
You're basically saying that we should not have an opinion or passion for a group we have mostly been supporting and wanting the best out of them for years!! Come on man freedom of speech man.. These are just ideas , and i can clearly see that Rae especially wana stay relevant , doesn't wana experiment with ideas. There's nothing wrong with that he's been that type of Mc for years he has his own original style but wants relevancy. I can't blame any rapper who wants that but when it's pioneers trying to put out similar shit to that wackiness out there it has to said.
Luckily Rae ain't done that but I see he is tempted!! Anyway as for career guidance, I think the Wu as a collective, the generals needs some mediation to sort shit out, a go between someone they all respect but who is not part of it. Doesn't sound like they can do it amongst themselves. That's my opionion, whether it means shit or not. Let's not try censor each other bro , I know you want a piece of the Wu action so you gona step up like you're defending em for reward but let's keep it real bruv. Maybe there is some truth in what some are saying here, a lot of it is constructive it could actually help .freedom
Of speech. Peace
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:35 AM   #63
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
I think the Wu as a collective, the generals needs some mediation to sort shit out, a go between someone they all respect but who is not part of it.

Popa Wu

zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:30 AM   #64
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
Popa Wu

Please be serious.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #65
Mythrandir

Mythrandir crouching tigerMythrandir crouching tiger

If Rae's input is minimal (if at all) on this album - I cant say I would be terribly distraught. In fact it might be a better idea to have less complacent emcees to the table for once - the likes of Killah Priest; Timbo King; LA the Darkman, Shabazz... and of course Killa Sin. Imagine these dudes interspersed all over some posse joints. Also, given the fact that Cappa and Streetlife will also be present, I think that the Wu has enough talent to cover, if one particular element doesnt show. I know that Cilva's project has this in mind. But the Wu (RZA, Divine, Power sanctioned) can still produce a well-rounded album that satiates its fans, if they use the fathomless talent they have at hand. Meth was saying that RZA wants a mix of light and dark - I would be ecstatic if RZA turned to 4th Disciple for the darker elements of the album. Now, an album minus GZA and Ghost - well thats a different matter all together. I dont think enough is mentioned about GZA's declining role in the clan. In the golden era - GZA was the head, and with each successive clan album, his input and overshadowing presence has lessened. I think this has been just as detrimental (in terms of clan output), as say RZA turning into Jimi Hendrix. In order for the album to truly work - both the surviving members of All in Together, need to be at the helm in terms of creative input (the head and the brain of this Voltronic force).

As a general Rae seems like a (not so young) pretender - I think a Wu album completely in his own vision would suck sweaty balls to be honest. The Abbott and Genius were always the grand imperial masters at this - in my eyes their unity, is the key to this album working they way we want - definitely not a new 36 Chambers, but an esoteric interplay of light and dark; the Wu at their unfathomable greatest.
Mythrandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:42 AM   #66
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
If Rae's input is minimal (if at all) on this album - I cant say I would be terribly distraught. In fact it might be a better idea to have less complacent emcees to the table for once - the likes of Killah Priest; Timbo King; LA the Darkman, Shabazz... and of course Killa Sin. Imagine these dudes interspersed all over some posse joints. Also, given the fact that Cappa and Streetlife will also be present, I think that the Wu has enough talent to cover, if one particular element doesnt show. I know that Cilva's project has this in mind. But the Wu (RZA, Divine, Power sanctioned) can still produce a well-rounded album that satiates its fans, if they use the fathomless talent they have at hand. Meth was saying that RZA wants a mix of light and dark - I would be ecstatic if RZA turned to 4th Disciple for the darker elements of the album. Now, an album minus GZA and Ghost - well thats a different matter all together. I dont think enough is mentioned about GZA's declining role in the clan. In the golden era - GZA was the head, and with each successive clan album, his input and overshadowing presence has lessened. I think this has been just as detrimental (in terms of clan output), as say RZA turning into Jimi Hendrix. In order for the album to truly work - both the surviving members of All in Together, need to be at the helm in terms of creative input (the head and the brain of this Voltronic force).

As a general Rae seems like a (not so young) pretender - I think a Wu album completely in his own vision would suck sweaty balls to be honest. The Abbott and Genius were always the grand imperial masters at this - in my eyes their unity, is the key to this album working they way we want - definitely not a new 36 Chambers, but an esoteric interplay of light and dark; the Wu at their unfathomable greatest.
I agree. Without All in together Now the wu is not the same. The dirt digg can't be replaced and his deaths is a drama. Rza featured George Clinton to emulate Dirty Dog on 8D but it's not the same "spice" and it was not happening. Dirty Dogg is unique so were Rza and Gza. But don't forget Meth and Ghostface Killah. I don't give a fuck about Rae. There are enough dope mcs in the wu fam to drop dope verses and epic lyrics. Killah Priest, Streetlife, Timbo King... And the wu elements can bring the heat if Rza and the generals trust them and ask them to produce the beats of their life. Dudes like Bronze, 4th disicple, True Master, Allah Mathematics, Y Kim etc... Just ask each of these niggaz to produce 2 or 3 dope beats. If they want they can release a double cd. One for the light (mainly Rza produced) and one for the Dark (produced mainly by the wu elements). And let the mcs chose the beats they like. It will the last wu album I just want this to sump up the saga with all the shining members who are still alive. And I hope the shit will feature a song with the "young lords", sons of the wu legends.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #67
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://news.yahoo.com/rza-wu-tang-fo...171114613.html

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #68
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

The clan shouldn't put out a "A Better Tomorrow", they should wait and perfect any album they plan on making, instead of rushing it and then adding another fail to there catalogue, which will be what "A Better Tomorrow" will be if it is released now.

No Rae
Weak album title
Weak first single "Family Reunion"
No clan cohesion

ect ect .....

Last edited by zooruka; 11-21-2013 at 10:38 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #69
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
___

Online:

http://wutang-corp.com

___
O shit they named Wu-Corp as the go-to website, Dlah will excrete a menstrual tsunami after that one!

Quote:
He hopes to have it completed in 45 days or so after sending it to a few outside producers for final touches.
*hides under nearest table*

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #70
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I want to hear the RZA helmed clan album, but to be honest i've always been a bigger fan of the solo wu albums. If RZA can work better with Meth he should just make an album with him. I'd rather hear something thats organic rather than forcing a clan album.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:03 AM   #71
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ menstrual tsunami

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:09 AM   #72
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

I don't want a new Wu album album without Raekown. If he was locked down or shit like ODB I would understand, but at this time Rae's actting like a fuckin' moron.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:31 AM   #73
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im not listening to no damn wu album without rae on it..and the title tho "a better tomorrow",its just not something u hear and get amped up...sounds like some hippie shit or some shit dlah or raaddr fag would come up with. Rza and co need.to have a sit.down and really think this one through

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:36 AM   #74
truemath4th

truemath4th grasshopper

raekwon is nothing without the wu ! it's just a good mc , that's all, nothing more.
must be that it stops to the boss, side flow: this is the worst , like next solo album . raekwon is too rotten and featuring more it leaves too bad or average album as lex diamound , shaolin vs wu , fila , mixtapes ....

if there must be a mc less in "better tommorrow " I vote for raekwon .

Briefly, the idea of ​​a dark side and a ligth is really good side.
dark side: I hope 4th disciple going to do , but I doubt it very much because it did not occur to the wu from uncontrolled substance and blood brother cappa .

I strongly hope that there will be a twenty sounds like wu tang forever , with beats only 4th Disciple , True Master , rza , mathematics , bronze,
the verses are long, not too chorus, chorus and especially not like rnb thea , dexter Wigler or others, but refrain thekita or blue rasberry .
an album 100% wu , and the same for featurings : only guys like street cappa sin priest timbo 60sec ...

j ' also hope that gza will regain its true full flow of energy, as it did in heads up with Ugod , and masta killa stopped making romantic lover tired, but rather that he finds his dark and slow flow as "execute them" or " illusions " but rather that rza Recycling his flow of gravediggaz like graveyard chambers and 2 cups of blood or no hooks ( oneill) for example
truemath4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:03 AM   #75
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The 44-year-old Wu-Tang leader and producer says he's still six weeks or so away from finishing the Clan's overdue new album "A Better Tomorrow." The process has made him realize he's got different priorities these days.
"When you're a young man, you're hustling and you've got 12 hours a day to dedicate to music. It might be more than that," said the rapper, whose real name is Robert Diggs, in a phone interview. "The energy that's important is constantly pouring out. But when you've got to go seek for the energy, it becomes a little more difficult. Wu-Tang is forever, I'll never take back that statement. But we haven't recorded a lot of studio albums. This is the first album we've recorded in seven years, actually. And we can't wait seven years for another album."
RZA foresees a future where the spirit of the Wu-Tang Clan lives on in the children of the original nine members of the New York-based collective and in the untold scores of rappers, producers and entrepreneurs influenced by the group — folks like Drake, whose "Wu-Tang Forever" drew a lot of attention earlier this year. He's had trouble wrapping up the collective's plans in the now, though.
The 20th anniversary of the release of "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)," the Clan's still-powerful debut album, came and went last week, and the album meant to celebrate the moment remains a work in progress.
RZA says he traveled around the country gathering material for the album, even stopping over in Memphis, Tenn., where he conducted original recording sessions with players from the revered Stax and Hi record labels. Most of his production is complete, and most of the other members of the group — including GZA, Method Man, Ghostface Killah and Inspectah Deck — completed their versework in two sessions over the summer. He hopes to have it completed in 45 days or so after sending it to a few outside producers for final touches.
View gallery."

FILE - This April 21, 2013 file photo shows Robert Fitzgerald Diggs, aka RZA, left, and Clifford Smi …

One obstacle remains.
"Everybody did their verses except Raekwon," RZA said. "He hasn't turned in his verses yet. I don't know if he's still trying to find the vibe of the music. We have to talk about it before it becomes too late. But he hasn't come to the table yet."
Attempts to reach Raekwon for comment were unsuccessful. RZA says he's not sure if the project can be completed without his crewmate: "Well, you know what, that's something that I would take a vote on with the rest of the crew. I'm not a dictator about that. Raekwon is a valuable energy to the Wu-Tang, his voice, his lyrics, his approach. Rae is a master lyricist."
RZA's got plenty to do in the meantime. He's recently finished the screenplay for what he hopes will be his second feature film and he's acting in the new Fox series "Gang Related," playing a Los Angeles police officer on a Los Angeles gang unit.
"There are moles inside the police department from the gang culture, that's the whole trick about the series," he said. "Who's going to turn out to be the double agents? Who's gang-related? Each week it's getting closer. I don't know if it's going to be me or not."
View gallery."

FILE - This Sept. 29, 2012 file photo shows RZA at the BET Hip-Hop Honors in Atlanta. RZA , the 44-y …

More and more, he sees acting — not producing — as his 9 to 5.
"I live in a capitalist country so I respect, 'Cash rules,'" he said. "That might get me on the mic at 50. But I prefer not to be on the mic at 50."
___
Online:
http://wutang-corp.com
___
Follow AP Music Writer Chris Talbott: http://twitter.com/Chris_Talbott.