news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default Eastbound and Down

I kept seeing pictures from this show and Danny Mcbride is funny as hell so I went and DL'd the first 6 shows last night and watched em.

I was addicted.I refused to go to sleep untill I had finished the 6th show.

WTF!!!! @ the 6th show. I seen that shit coming when the suited dude from tampa first crept onto the screen. I fucking knew it.

Eastbound and Down is an excellent loser story. It was like a glorified Semi-Pro or Benchwarmers except in this story the "loser" doesn't win.Dude just keeps falling and falling.

anyway , I read this morning on Wikipedia that there is a second season coming and that they are taking Kenny to Mexico. I honestly didn't see that coming. I figured it would be one of these shows that never gets written again.

If I was on the writing team I would have put Kenny in a car Crash or something like that.Something where everybody is forced to care about him ....and then have him fuck it up Classic Kenny Powers style.

anyway my library time is almost up on this computer.....

WHO ELSE WATCHES OR HAS WATCHED THIS ??????????
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea, the show is funny as fuck.

i use to catch it every week when it was premiering shit was dope.

the guy that plays kenny powers is hilaa rious. yo he killled pinapple express lol dude is funny as fuck, hes got mad talent. that fight they have at his house and that last scene when they are eating breakfast lol shit is fucking hilairous

season 2 should be dope when is it supposed to premiere

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:35 AM   #3
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That shit sucks.

I don't think Europeans can relate to it though. At least not enough.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

this shit is classic. I don't know when season 2 starts.

and yeah he killed P ex[ress - "Look at me dog , I got a fuckin kimono on.im cool as fuck"

"I wanna be inside you holmes"

"I'm like a hermit crab ...just changing shells.. *bone thugs crossroads plays in the background*"

tons of other quotes from that movie.LMAO

yeah I mean I think anybody that studies life fully and it's struggles can find a way to relate to kenny powers. I don't know what its like to live outside of america so I don't really know how it would be hard to relate to.

Classic tale of levels in society. and a close close look and the bottom level. hahahaha

and then they gonna take the show to MEXICO

ohhhh shit

we gonna go even lower y'all

hahahaha

can you believe how Kenny got done at that BBQ party????? shit was horrible. I thought he got done stoopid at the car dealership the first time but the BBQ put that shit to SHAME!!!!!!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Show is fucking hilarious man, I've watched all 6, love that southern drawl lol
Is the show returning ?
peace
Old 06-29-2010, 01:48 PM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"put on the shirt and throw some fucking balls!"

love this show.

and ya, it's returning for a second season.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #7
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've only seen like 5 minutes of this. I guess I'm gonna have to check it out. I'm a fan of Danny McBride.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #8
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 10-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think theres another bigger thread somewhere but the first EP of season 2 was classic
Old 10-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #11
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

season 2 has been pretty good. Aaron the Mexican Midget was fuckin hilarious.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #12
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

the first scene of season 2 ep 2 was classic. All I need to say is Stevie + black hooker = classic

and needless to say i love the show (see the name)
Old 10-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #13
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

i was dying when the Midget turned on him "I don't fucking like you" and kenny's response "Your the one with the fucking disability, fuck you ya midget"

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:05 PM   #14
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck yeah. shit has been funny. i know he's gonna fuck that mexican bitch.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

season 2 is epic.

best show ever made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote