news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 11-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default NECRO G RAP ALBUM REVIeW

Teflon Dons -5
Producers: Necro
THIS BEAT IS GAY AS FUCK, IM PRETTY SURE THAT PARANOID DUDE SMACKS HIS HIPS TO THIS BEAT, SOUNDS LIKE THE TYPE OF BEAT THEY DANCE TO IN THE CLUBS OF YUGOSLAVIA
Click to listen!
AFTER SOME PROTESTING I CAN IMAGINE SOUL CONTROLLER DANCING TO THIS BITCH SHIT

2. The City 1/5
ANOTHER GAY BEAT AND GAY HOOK
NECRO SINGING LIKE A COMPLETE FAGGIT

Click to listen!
3. High Tension 3/5
OK FINANLLY A NECRO BANGER BEAT, I GIVE IT 3 WOULD HAVE BEEN 4 IF G RAP STARTED OFF THE SONG
Click to listen!

-
5. Black Medicine 2/5
GAY RNB ON THE HOOK, HE SAMPLES HIS FAVORITE SOAP OPERA
Click to listen!
6. Omerta 4/5
GODFATHER SAMPLE WIT G RAP ALWAYS WILL GET A HIGH RATING

Click to listen!
10. Crook Catastrophe & The Gunblast Kid 2/5
A COWBOY THEMED BEAT FROM BROKEBACK FAGGIT

NECRO EVEN SCREAMS YEE HAW ON THE TRACK

Click to listen!
11. Unsub 5-5
Producers: Necro; Kool G Rap

SINCE G RAP HELPED WITH PRODUCTION, HE MADE NECROS BEAT LESS FAGGITY , AND GAVE NECRO A PROPER BANGER

-
13. Gangsta 2
WORST HOOKS OF ALLTIME GAY SHIT MORE RNB
Click to listen!

14. Trigga 4 Hire 4.5
FIRE BEAT FOR THE G RAP FUCK NECRO
Click to listen!

15. American Sickos 1/5
GAY BEAT NECRO WOULD PROBABLY WANT TO MAKE A BLACK N WHITE VIDEO FOR THIS AND PICTURES HIMSELF AS A PRIVATE DICK AND G RAP IN A TIGHT RED DRESS
Click to listen!
16. Wolf Eyes
featuring Mr. Hyde
ILL BEAT PROBABLY SOUNDS ILLER SINCE G RAP IS STARTING OFF THE TRACK, ONLY BAD THING IS IT FEATURES ANOTHER CRACKER FROM NECROS CAMP

Click to listen!
17. Heart Attack
NECRO SHOWS HIS LOVE FOR BOYS CAUSE THE SAMPLE SAYS "BOYSS"
Click to listen!
18. Once Upon A Crime 2/5
NECRO PRODUCED ANOTHER COWBOY BEAT

NECROS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE THE GOD ALCHEMIST

BUT HE HAS POTENTIAL IF HE AND HIS FANS STOPPED SUCKING PENIS

HE DEF SUCKS LESS PENIS THAN KILLER MIKE N EL PENIS AND THERE FANBAsE

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-19-2013 at 08:12 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

I thought american sickos was dope

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
Fei Long

Fei Long shaolin monk

If these beats are wack then what do you call the post-2000 Wu albums??? Putrid vomit??
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Drake - Worst behavior....some little punk kids showed me that song. hes not even rapping in it....just saying the same thing over and over
Old 11-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NECRO WOULD CRY IF HE WAS WALKING IN MEMPHIS AND HE SAW DRAKE GIVE HIM AN ICE GRILL, WHILE JUICY J SCREAMED "STAB THAT HONKEY"

Old 11-19-2013, 07:17 PM   #6
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

necro and g rap would beat the life out of drake
Old 11-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #7
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
NECRO WOULD CRY IF HE WAS WALKING IN MEMPHIS AND HE SAW DRAKE GIVE HIM AN ICE GRILL, WHILE JUICY J SCREAMED "STAB THAT HONKEY"
RoFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #8
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
necro and g rap would beat the life out of drake
GLAD THAT U ADMIT THAT G RAP WOULD NEED TO JUMP In

Old 11-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i Think Necro sounds dope for a few verses, but here he is starting every fucking song and generally seems to have more overall time than G Rap, considering he provides the hooks as well... i've only listened one time in a 128 kbps rip and i really hope it grows on me, i was real tired when i listened to it too. i love the intro "Teflon Dons", "The City", "Once Upon A Crime in America", and a few others sounds dope on first listen, and G Rap is constantly on Point and much of the beats sounds dope... there was a track somewhere around 12-13 somewhere with a soulful vocal sample that was really dope...

but overall i Think Necro should've sticked to producing a G Rap album and have maybe 5-6 verses and provide 75% of the hooks instead... MF Grimm's and Marcos new album is soooo much better, but maybe this is a grower, we'll see.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:24 AM   #10
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
GLAD THAT U ADMIT THAT G RAP WOULD NEED TO JUMP In
perhaps if wack 36 mafia members were involved
Old 11-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #11
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

No lie, these are the wackest beats of any G Rap album.

And the worst production i've heard this year.

Last edited by PANDA PISS; 11-20-2013 at 11:19 AM.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #12
Paranoid
Venom

you listen to nelly and lil kim
Old 11-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #13
Fei Long

Fei Long shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
No lie, these are the wackest beats of any G Rap album.

And the worst production i've heard this year.
WTF

Name a beat on Riches Respect Loyalty that's better than Crooked Catastrophe or American Sickos.....

you can't.
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #14
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Long View Post
WTF

Name a beat on Riches Respect Loyalty that's better than Crooked Catastrophe
U WOULD LOVE THAT COWBOY SHIT FAGGIT

Old 11-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #15
Paranoid
Venom