news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-17-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
Niksdavan
CHICKEN HEAD

Niksdavan shaolin monk
Default New Wu-Tang Killa Beez track released on Let It Flow OST

I don't know if this has been posted before but I stumbled upon the soundtrack of a movie called Let It Flow, containing two Wu-Tang related tracks:

Let It Flow Original Soundtrack:

1 Riga – Armageddon Time
2 Randy Valentine – Rat Race
3 JOAT – Where U Come From
4 Riga – Darkness Falls (interlude)
5 Jace Abstract – Keep On
6 Wu Tang Killa Beez – Bring The Riots Back feat Cilvaringz, Shogun Assasson, Christ Bearer & Scientific Shabazz
7 Cilvaringz – Man, Woman & Child feat Dompachino
8 Eriah – Sans Perte De Vitesse
9 Riga – Korean Mindset (interlude)
10 Randy Valentine – Rat Race feat Addis Pablo – dub

http://riddimkilla.com/album-2/let-i...nal-soundtrack

For those of y'all who have spotify:

https://play.spotify.com/album/4aLn7kWNbERTtxphcOJL30
Niksdavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #2
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Official soundtrack, but both old songs. "Man woman child" yall already know only this was the first version we recorded for "I". The riots track is an unreleased killa beez track. Wuki had this before anyone.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:40 AM   #3
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Who did the beats for the Wu's tracks?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:18 AM   #4
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

I did man woman with bronze. The riots track was done by a french dude called Popeye from PSC (Paris Sud Cartel). Dont think they still exist
Old 11-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
Niksdavan
CHICKEN HEAD

Niksdavan shaolin monk

Thanks for the info Cilva! Never heard "Bring the Riots Back" before; dope track, but quite random mixture of wu-affiliates. I think it's the first time I ever heard Shabazz officially being referred to as a Wu-Tang Killa Bee..? I know he's a Wu-Tang affiliate and I know he'll be all over your upcoming album, but he hasn't really rocked the "W" like that in the past.

Of course I heard Man, Woman & Child before, like most on here I think...
Old 11-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #6
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Bazz was one of the early ones. Also mentioned in the intro for clan in the front
Old 11-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #7
Niksdavan
CHICKEN HEAD

Niksdavan shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Bazz was one of the early ones. Also mentioned in the intro for clan in the front
Yea 4 Sho Sho, i know he was Wu-Tang since day 1, but I read somewhere that he had some beef with RZA back in the 90's and he didn't really wanna be considered Wu-Tang anymore, similar to Pop Da Brown Hornet.

Of course I don't know if the source of that piece was reliable so it could be bullshit; that's why I thought I'd ask you...

It's good to see Shabazz reppin' the Wu though; I've always been a fan, especially of his early shit.