news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Busta Rhymes - Thank You Ft. Q Tip, Lil Wayne & Kanye West

Slick track, Buss and Tip kill it...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:35 PM   #2
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

props to lil wayne and kanye for doing these "features" so that the kids will listen to this. then they'll get some vintage back and forth shit.

busta sounds like hes actually spitting again, he didnt do that "i be killin um and i be fillin um and i be spillin um" shit, but still came through with a mean flow. q-tip kills this shit, i dont know when this was recorded or anything, but he's in a zone on this song, i hope that means he's got something coming soon.

anybody know who produced this? beat is nasty.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:39 AM   #3
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
props to lil wayne and kanye for doing these "features" so that the kids will listen to this. then they'll get some vintage back and forth shit.

busta sounds like hes actually spitting again, he didnt do that "i be killin um and i be fillin um and i be spillin um" shit, but still came through with a mean flow. q-tip kills this shit, i dont know when this was recorded or anything, but he's in a zone on this song, i hope that means he's got something coming soon.

anybody know who produced this? beat is nasty.
Busta & Qtip don't disapoint! They went in and got the job done !
happy west and lil wayne didnt rap on this track, wouldve just ruined it. (imo)

the beat i heard is done by busta and they are working on a music vid for the track

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 11-19-2013 at 04:08 PM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:03 AM   #4
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

this track is probably the best soul sampled disco infused track to garner mainstream attention in years ! salute to these two for killing it..this shit is funky as hell !
Old 11-19-2013, 06:10 AM   #5
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
i hope that means he's got something coming soon.
It's gonna be on Extinction Level Event 2, coming 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
the beat i heard is done by busta
Some sources say Busta produced, some say Tip...

- KP -
Old 11-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

they both ripped it but... Q TIP?????????? sheeeeesh.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkey

http://www.sharebeast.com/wr5thnenmrx9
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

from what i heard Q-Tip produced it, i believe the sources that say that since Busta hasn't really produced much during his career.. anyway this is a dope cut for sure, like others said i'm glad it just 'Tip and Busta having verses, they are a great duo and they have made several memorable collaborations reaching way back to "Scenario".

gonnna be interesting to see what E.L.E. II will be like.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

It actually may not be for ELE2. It's actually from a mixtape that's a joint project between Busta and Tip coming out Dec 12 called "The Abstract and The Dragon"
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:34 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ yeah, i just heard about that "The Abstract & The Dragon" the other day.. should be dope, Busta's usually generous with the mixtapes, coming with full, exclusive songs.. like the one he did with DJ Scratch (that was so much better than the album it accompanied "BOMB") and the Dilla tape with Mick Boogie... can't wait, Q-Tip and Busta always made for a great duo and this track is ill too...

here is the music video that just dropped:

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:24 AM   #11
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

^Nice, Tip's face at 2:55, he was glad to get that verse over with lol

- KP -
Old 11-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #12
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i hope this song and video gets some shine. really like this track
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I can't stomach Busta at this point in time. He looks and acts too goofy for his age. In 10 years he will probably be working at the last Sears open in the country getting some newly-wed hyped over a washer and dryer combo on Black Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #14
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

sick track
Old 12-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #15
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Eagle Eye hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't listen to Busta Rhymes anymore either. Why would he do a song with Kanye and Little Wayne? LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote