news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-20-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Crazy nigga succeeds at killing his baby but fails at killing himself

Merrick McCoy of Colorado is accused of shooting his toddler daughter, Mia, in the head before attempting to take his own life as well. In a Facebook post that seemed to reveal his motive for taking his 2-year-old daughter’s life, 22-year-old Merrick taunted his ex-girlfriend and child’s mother, Kimphone ‘Kim’ Phanthavongsa, for her decision to leave him.
“I told u I can’t live without u lol u thought I was joking now me n Mia out this b****. Don’t judge me. Had no choice,” the chilling message reads.
After seeing the post, the toddler’s mother frantically called police, but unfortunately, they were unable to make it to the apartment in time.

Merrick’s current condition is unknown.

- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/324535/horren....UXwqabuy.dpuf
Old 11-20-2013, 08:37 AM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHAT A FaG, ONLY PROBLEM WOULD HAVE BEEN PAYING CHILD SUPPORT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Guys like this should be tortured eternally.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #4
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm all for the torure. Fuck that scumbag coward.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #5
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder if he's in a coma or what? either way I hope he's being abused or just straight up neglected by the hospital staff.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #6
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

If I was the doctor I would walk up to his bed, size him up, and politely say "I'm out this bitch" and head for the door but as soon as I reach the doorway I'll turn around and say "and don't judge me" and leave him there untreated

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #7
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Kimphone.... and "out this bitch" .... Pretty Thug.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #8
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Guys like this should be tortured anally.

Fix'd

Cuz that's what's gon' happen in prison.

Don't even give that pussyclot the Death Penalty.

Just give him 666 years throw him in the Lifer's block where the wolves will eat him alive and rape the carcass.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote