news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default DJ DISTER (w. Masta Ace, AG, Artifacts, Fashawn, Torae, etc.)

DJ Dister is a fucking ill new producer on the scene, I believe he's from Berlin.. i just posted about him and his album "Roll With Dis" on The Lost Tapes, and i think most of y'all really gonna feel this one.. the tracklist is just nuts witth features from the likes of KRS-One & Kool G Rap (on the same track), Jeru The Damaja, Maffew Ragazino, Skyzoo, Greg Nice, all the artists i mentioned in the post title, and more... the album was released in digital, CD and vinyl this August but it has totally been under my radar, but this is some real ill hip-hop shit, great arrangements, pumping beats, lots of horn and keys samples, and a whole lot of well executed cutting.... and of course the guest features are nothing to play around with.... so far we can hear four singles from the LP and a snippet reel.. three of those have music videos too. check it out:

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and here's the fourth single + snippet reel via Soundcloud:

"EVERYWHERE" (Ft. Fashawn, Torae & Inessa Boné)

DJ DISTER's SNIPPET MIX of "ROLL WIT DIS"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 11-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

peace and props to claa. putting me onto dope shit i never woulda heard of otherwise as usual. love and respect dude. salute.

i listened to the masta ace one cuz hes one of my favorites, and i heard enough in that song to fuck with this shit. some nice boom-bap shit, almost understated, just the shit that is made for someone to rap on.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

AG, Masta Ace, Artifacts can still rap but i don't like those beats.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

hahaha come on Charles, you don't like beats, period.
i think you should stick to some other music genre, perhaps jazz?

Old 12-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I like a lot of rap beats from the 80's and 90's. I don't like a lot of these new beats.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote