news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default Teen Playing Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Intended Victim Then Jailed (Video)

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

good
APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hope he gets his shit slapped in jail.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:46 PM   #4
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

there is a god
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:00 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Other good news:

-Teen Killed In Attempted Burglary Was Suspect In Knockout Game

ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – The teenager shot and killed by a homeowner while allegedly breaking into the man’s house had been in the news before. In fact, FOX2 has learned, he was once charged in the case that made the phrase “knockout game” common in St. Louis.

Demetrius Murphy, 15, died Friday morning after he and another teen, Michael Bryant, allegedly tried to break into a man’s home on Tennessee. Police say the homeowner emerged with a gun. Bryant ran, but they say Murphy confronted him and was shot and killed.

When it happened, the ears of Matt Quain perked up. It was back in 2011 that Quain and a friend were walking along Grand, returning from a “beer run” to Schnucks, when they say a group of teens jumped them. Quain was beaten badly, suffering neck injuries and a broken jaw. He was discovered bleeding in the street by Mayor Francis Slay and his security guard.

Murphy, just thirteen at the time, was the one identified by Quain as his attacker. Sources tell Fox 2 that Murphy was headed to trial in the “knockout game” case, but a young witness suddenly refused to testify, forcing the charges to be dropped.

Quain sees what happened to Murphy as part of a circle of violence that needs to be stopped.

“Ya know, I’m not happy that somebody died,” he said Monday. “I just wish there was more that people could do to put an end to it. Whatever it takes, more cops, whatever.

“There needs to be more grassroots support to help people keep kids off the street. Involvement with parents and all like that.”

The second teen, Bryant, is now facing second degree murder charges in Murphy’s death. Missouri law states that when someone dies in the commission of a felony, any accomplice can be charged with that person’s murder.

The homeowner who shot Murphy is not expected to be charged.

http://fox2now.com/2013/02/18/teen-k...knockout-game/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #6
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

exactly why i dont do this shit ... hes right tho same reason we did it was to impress eachother you know how kids are especially when there aint shit to do and you got that pent up anger from home nd shit already... but as i grew i thought exactly that one day we gon hit the wrong nigga .. plus the moral of knockin someone out that you have no problems with and you dont even know the kind of life they're leading is just wrong...

i mean i even woulda understood more if they were robbing them... might sound fucked up but atleast then theyd have a reason
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:52 AM   #7
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

what baffles me is...why is it all black kids playing this game?
I'm not trying to play the race card or anything but I'd expect this kind of game from a couple of drunk redneck bullies from like texas or something?

I agree with the poster above, If you KO someone it better be coz you robbing them
because you have literally nothing to lose !

you wanna knock people out join a UFC or Boxing Gym !

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:00 AM   #8
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dickheads, give them all a long sentence in an adult jail and see how macho they are then
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post

what baffles me is...why is it all black kids playing this game?
I'm not trying to play the race card or anything but I'd expect this kind of game from a couple of drunk redneck bullies from like texas or something?

I agree with the poster above, If you KO someone it better be coz you robbing them
because you have literally nothing to lose !

you wanna knock people out join a UFC or Boxing Gym !
cuz thats nigger culture in the states

pimps, hoes, drugs, murder, blah blah blah just listen to a rap song

if your not a nigger you wont try to defend this and blame white people
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:37 AM   #10
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

stupid motherfuckers, i would like to see them do this here, the place i live, fucker would be dead in a seconds.