news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #16
zooruka

zooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkey

I am not condoning what he did, but dude was just attending a birthday party, came back to get his truck and found dudes hanging around it.

apart from firing his gat, the situation was not really of his making.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
That's what somebody said, who knows what the whole story was., fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #18
zooruka

zooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
^^
who knows what the whole story was.

He will probably get locked up for sure, as it will be hard to claim self defence, when you fire half a dozen bullets into someone.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:17 PM   #19
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HOMICIDE HOUSiNG

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
He will probably get locked up for sure, as it will be hard to claim self defence, when you fire half a dozen bullets into someone.
New York is a may-issue gun license state. It's up to the discretion of local police to allow individuals to possess a firearm, and that typically requires a ton of loops to jump through, training, fees etc. Apart from that..

New York doesn't have a stand your ground law and Sin is former felon probably on parole and shouldn't of been in the same room as a gun let alone carry one. He made his bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #21
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Its a wrap wont be seein him for atleast 5 years. New York has notoriously strict gun laws and is also known to bang felons over the head. 2 bad cuz he was one of the few wu niggas that seemed to be able to carry some steem from back in the day til now. He killed those andrew kelley shits and that song on iron fist. Hell go down in history as the nigga that everyone wonders "What if he actually released a solo album?"....
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

5 years?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:57 PM   #23
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Idiot. If true of course.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 07:57 PM   #24
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Oh come on, I was just thinking today how Killa Sin has been free for so long, we are finally going to get a dolo project out of him and then I log in and see this. When I first saw the title, I thought to myself, "This had better be an old post that somebody bumped." and then I saw it was posted earlier today. Urggh.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #25
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post

^
Cilva
Lmao. Haha.
But y'all acting surprised, you people talking about how you love wu shit cause they're real and they speak about what they live. We'll this is it white folk. Stop acting shocked. Peace to sin, hopefully he gets the best situation he can out of this ordeal. I bet we will still have a thread by galvatron or some other Stan talking bout we need a sin solo with all 4th beats lol.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #26
check two
N.I.

Yes, 40 year olds with cornrows keeping it real at birthday parties.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #27
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

We will never know the true story, speculation proves nothing.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

hollow is the whitest of the white at WTC

Quote:
Old 11-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #29
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Killa Sin needs to get on some Mac Dre shit and just start recording albums over the prison telephone because that is clearly the only way we are ever going to get an album out of him. I can come to no other conclusion. Oh well, we still have Trife. I consider him to be Wu Tang's clean up man.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:17 PM   #30
check two
N.I.

Maybe X-Raided could get on it too.

Quote: