news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #31
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As I stated before, Kanye has money and fame. This is why he's behaving so....child like. God forbid his money and fame decrease in the years to come. Will Kim stay around?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #32
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans five deadly venomsUncontrolledSubstans five deadly venomsUncontrolledSubstans five deadly venomsUncontrolledSubstans five deadly venomsUncontrolledSubstans five deadly venomsUncontrolledSubstans five deadly venomsUncontrolledSubstans five deadly venomsUncontrolledSubstans five deadly venoms

Old 12-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #33
Dark Matter
The Third Eye

Dark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncontrolledSubstans View Post

Hahahaha!

Dark Matter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #34
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
As I stated before, Kanye has money and fame. This is why he's behaving so....child like. God forbid his money and fame decrease in the years to come. Will Kim stay around?
You're a dummy. Not all rich people act like assholes, Kanye is going to die a rich legend and i already said Kim will divorce him, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #35
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

legend?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #36
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not saying hes a legend in my opinion, i'm saying hes going down in the history books as a legend. Hes actually already reached that status and he could do nothing for the rest of his life and still be one of those guys.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #37
Guarded By Martyrs

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kanye's a fucking prick.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #38
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
You're a dummy. Not all rich people act like assholes, Kanye is going to die a rich legend and i already said Kim will divorce him, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
I never stated that ALL rich people behave like Kanye. I was specifically talking about Kanye.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:04 PM   #39
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
I'm not saying hes a legend in my opinion, i'm saying hes going down in the history books as a legend. Hes actually already reached that status and he could do nothing for the rest of his life and still be one of those guys.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:42 AM   #40
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

he makes some good points, and a lot of what he says about him being the only one really doing it like that is true, but he destroys his own argument when as soon as someone questions any element of his philosophy he loses his shit and starts screaming one phrase over and over and over. makes him look like a baby, and then i dont take him seriously.

and kanye definitely is a legend. just cuz this forum doesnt like him cuz he's not spitting like he's stuck in the 90s doesnt mean he hasnt left a huge mark on pop culture. like sway said, two presidents of the united states have dealt with headline-making statements kanye made. he's gonna go down as a legend of pop culture for sure.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:59 AM   #41
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
a legend in gay fashion
have you ever been to a turkish prison?
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:48 AM   #42
steve
'The Fourhorsemen'

steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you might think he's a musical legend, but he's clearly crazy also.

he's obsessed with being accepted by brands and displays pretty embarrassing behaviour like this all the time.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:23 AM   #43
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Didn't you say Kanye is a genius and now you're saying that it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Kim will divorce him? Kind of a contradiction, right?
Old 12-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #44
GhettoGnom
The ABBOTT

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
you might think he's a musical legend, but he's clearly crazy also.

he's obsessed with being accepted by brands and displays pretty embarrassing behaviour like this all the time.
Tbf, going crazy is probably the most important reason he will leave such a mark. It makes him harder to forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #45
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Didn't you say Kanye is a genius and now you're saying that it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Kim will divorce him? Kind of a contradiction, right?
I think i understand what you're saying. I might have called him a musical genius before, all that really means is i like his music. He probably has an IQ of 85 and besides that hes a narcissistic cretin.