news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 12-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default STYLE- "Trippin" prod by Red Roach (sunny winters)

last night i was higher than rocket with visions of picaso
in the piles of tobacco rollin cigarillos that were opposite of flacco
thats when i got a visit from the spirit of davinci
he was weilding 2 katanas like he was leonardo
my achilles was throbbin must have been the heelies i was rockin
thats word to salvador dali elephants were drippin from the celin
everything was spinnin on that the psyilocibin i was doin helicopters
i handblocked him and stomped him like luigi
you'd swear that i was playin simon and twister
the light bulbs flickered my hand on my richard
feelin myself but i wasnt on the mollies
360 ollie off dolly partons titties
natas spin on the nipple steady grinnin at the paparazzi
my words worth 1000 pictures
but lets see what develops
i can take you to a dark room
dip you in a liquid bet you see the images so vivid
wicked as witches clitoris tatted with 3 6s
so here i is, the illest alien lyricist
floatin a flying disc, flashing my name in lights
victims steppin like an aztec pyramid
just to get they heart snatched the ultimate sacrifice
name engraved on a gold cartouche
inlaid with mayan ice fruity flavors like hawaiian ice
i drop jewels like anvils in cartoons
tropical gemstones like handfuls of mike n ikes
i got that oompa loompa tuff work
my gobstoppers got you butthurt like slugworth
call me king lysergic
i keep it on my person like dirt on street urchins
or heat on street merchants
who quick to pull the burner just to show you how the slug work

i had bad dreams of genie,
layin in a coffin with her eyes open
wearin green panties like robin,
lipstick smeared across her cheek like the joker
when i reached to touch her body,
she rose like a mummy, recited 20 codes of hammurabi
musta been that nagasaki i was smoking
or the mickey that she slipped in my courvoisi
her stare had me frozen
my pupils were the size of a puck i was stuck with medusa playing hockey
my snake was gettin swollen
i asked her could she suck the venom
i smiled at her big butt knowin damn well she was poison
she tried to hurt me, she laughed like eddie murphy
my shitís so fresh you could gargle with my dookie
i piss on your parade and wipe my ass with the looseleaf
while eating aids oatmeal with sodom numsi
iím as racist as black mageís faces
light and the dark liquor segregrated
like congregation, tonight its interracial
got bukkake cocktails for a black chick facial
and a dirty sanchez for a nasty caucasian
took another puff of the skunk rapist, the pepe
had my eyelids heavy, but still on my jeffe, spittin caliente,
my verse is on verge of being satanic
like it was written by a pervert on a pentagram inverted
with black candles burnin drinkin goats blood out the chalice
black sabbath in the background playin backwards
dedicated to baptists and the catholics
who believing in the rapture and televanglists
Old 12-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

super dope

dope video dope lyrics dope song dope everything

mad props

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
Chief Bob
---

Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Chief Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Awesome video!
Chief Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

that shit was dope as fuck
not a dull moment at all
song was one of my favs on the album
Old 12-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*takes a bow* thanks yall. its one of my top 3 tracks off the album. i went into a whole nother zone when i wrote it. #acid_chamber
Old 12-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #7
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Lyrics Is Crazy and The Video is Insane = I Love It DSR DSR DSR DSR is WHO DA FUCK WE ARE!!!!!
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #8
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i needa get my itouch back so i can put dis shit on there man i can only listen to this album at da crib
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #9
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Video is bugged the fuck out...also one of my fav joints on the lp.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:53 AM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

almost 5000 unique views yesterday!!! average time viewed was 9mins, which means most visitors watched it 2 or 3 times.
http://bingenow.com/video?vidid=6337&res=
Old 12-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #11
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #12
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #13
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope!! Video is crazy.

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

LOL fulthy

this is prolly the dopest track I heard from you Style.

lyrics is dope, video is dope, shits just bugged in general. love it.

and GOD DAMN IT!!! Sunny Winters killed that beat. funkadeliparilament type shit
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:34 AM   #15
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

word! i'll be dropping a new video right around new years. stay tuned for that.