news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Redman - Muddy Waters 2 Mixtape Sampler

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Muddy Waters 2 is gonna suck when it comes out. That's probably why nobody responded to this. Redman's last 3 albums were terrible and Doc's Da Name album wasn't that good either. He's really disappointed me. I still listen to his first 3 classic albums.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, this is just a mixtape not the actual album. Yeah his first 3 albums are classics but I still liked Docs da Name, Malpractice and Red gone Wild. Didn't like his 'Reggie' album though! I'm still lookin forward to Muddy Waters 2 even though it's never gonna live up to the first one
Old 12-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #4
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I don't care if it's a mixtape, it's gonna suck. I've heard his mixtapes and i didn't like them. Why do you like Malpractice and Red Gone Wild? LOL. Those are terrible. Doc's Da Name does have a few songs i like but it's still disappointing.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:41 AM   #5
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
3RD TRACK SOUNDED LIKE A BANGER, WHO IS HIS PRODUCER FOR THIS MIXTAPE? DUDE FROM EXTREME

Quote:
lol, this is just a mixtape not the actual album. Yeah his first 3 albums are classics but I still liked Docs da Name, Malpractice and Red gone Wild. Didn't like his 'Reggie' album though! I'm still lookin forward to Muddy Waters 2 even though it's never gonna live up to the first one
EXACTLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't care if it's a mixtape, it's gonna suck. I've heard his mixtapes and i didn't like them.
CUZ YOUR A FAGGIT
THE FIRST TWO GILLA HOUSE MIXTAPES HAD SOME BANGERS

EMINEMS FAV RAPPER IS REDMAN ^ SO HE GAVE RED ONE OF HIS LAST GOOD BEATS BEFORE EMINEM STARTED TO SUCK

^ THIS WAS THE BANGER THAT HE DISSED DEF JAM

REDMAN>>> WU TANG AND MOBB DEEP

EXCEPT FOR GHOSTFACE

IF RED WANTS TO MAKE A KILLA ALBUM HES GONNA NEED KILLA BEATS LIKE THIS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #6
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

That's funny you said Redman is better than Wu Tang. Redman is really good but it would be tough to say he's better than Wu Tang. I don't like those songs you posted by Redman and his mixtapes are wack.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:00 AM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Why do you like Malpractice and Red Gone Wild?
cos I don't compare everything with music from the 90's! They both had good tracks on them

Do you like these 2 from last year Charles?

Old 12-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #8
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lol

cos I don't compare everything with music from the 90's! They both had good tracks on them

Do you like these 2 from last year Charles?

IM PRETTY SURE HIS LP GONNA SOUND LIKE THIS ^ WITH ERIK SERMON BEATS

CJ CHECK OUT THIS MIXTAPE ITS BETTER THAN THE REDMAN MIXTAPES

http://www.datpiff.com/Erick-Sermon-...pe.315875.html

^ HAS TWO RED N METH SONGS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #9
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Ceitedmofo, i take back what i said about not liking those Redman songs you posted. I like him rhyming on Deep Cover beat, The Saga Continues and collabo song I'm Dope Nigga with Method Man.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #10
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I don't like White People Are Rioting and Hurricane Sandy Relief freestyles. I'll listen to the Erick Sermon mixtape later. I haven't liked Erick's music in a long time. No Pressure and Double Or Nothing are the only albums of his i like.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

these nippets sounds dope, i don't know why some are hatig...

Redman very, very rareky dissapoint... the only album of his hnever got around to ever hear is "Malpractice" but other than that they are all quality, more or less... with one glaring expectations... his last album "Reggie" oe what it was called was one of the absolute wackest album by a respected artist ever released... i really feel bad for anyone who payed money for that junk.

of couse Red has never come close to topping his three first albums which are all classics, and compared to those "Doc 2000" was a bit of a let down, but it's still a ill LP with pretty high repay value. both "Blackout" albums are somewhat underrated too, especially the first is one of the best Wu-affiliated releases between 'Forever' and ''36 Chambers''.

did you check out the recent mixtape he dropped, "Remixxxes" i think i's called... had Noble going in over a lot of cllassic beats ajnd it was pretty damn impressive.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #12
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

People like different music. So i wouldn't call it hating. I haven't heard his latest mixtape Remixxes. I'll have to check that out. Is it on Youtube? Don't bother listening to Malpractice because you'll be disappointed. Reggie and Red Gone Wild are terrible. It's a shame good rappers make bad albums but it happens. I have to disagree with you about Blackout 1 and 2 albums. Those albums are terrible.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:42 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just find it funny that you pretty much don't like any beats at all... it's all good though, if everyone liked the exacct same thing there would be no neeed fir disthe personally i thought "Red Gone Wild" was a real good album, save for a few few tracks, but overall i think it was a good album.

that "REMIX" tape is well worth checking out, Redman sounds real good on it and he's using nothing but classic hip-hop iinstrumentals.. i wuld imagine it would be right up your alley... check the single where he rhymes over the track DJ Premier did for Nas 2:nd Childhood:

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #14
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I already watched that video because somebody else posted it awhile ago. I like that because i like Nas's 2nd Childhood. I was very disappointed in Nas's Stillmatic album. Nas is still a ill rapper but he just hasn't made classic albums since Illmatic even though he said on Ether that his albums are classics hahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #15
zooruka

zooruka drunken mastazooruka drunken mastazooruka drunken masta

I agree with your style Charles jones.... you like what you think sounds dope and you don't compromise just to follow the crowd.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote