news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Madvilliany vs The Mouse and The Mask

I used to like Madvilliany better

Recently Ive been listening to both and I now prefer the Danger Doom album.

I dont know if I just played Madvilliany out but doom seems to go off on mouse and the mask more than he does on madvilliany even though some of my fave doom joints are ofo Madvilliany. The songs are also short as fuck

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I PREFER THE MADVILLIAN BOOTLEG BETTER THAN THE MADVILLIAN ALBUM

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #3
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

I dont know if I just played Madvilliany out but doom seems to go off on mouse and the mask more than he does on madvilliany
I totally agree with you....yeah the age & length may play a small part

But for me "The Mouse And The Mask" is my favourite because DOOM really does go off.

Some real "Out There" tracks which pretty much fit him perfect.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:56 AM   #4
cunt

cunt crouching tigercunt crouching tiger

I wish doom would bring out a new album already
cunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:58 AM   #5
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I think Doom is at his best on Vaudeville Villain. I like Madvillainy more than Mouse & Mask. I can't always repeat those tracks, but Madvillainy seems timeless. I never compared the raps, but I'll check it out.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #6
KoolGenius
CHICKEN HEAD

KoolGenius drunken mastaKoolGenius drunken masta

Madvilliany is a classic album & arguably top 10 of all time for me, from incredible rhymes to the well rounded production....it's just a complete album...while The Mouse & The Mask is just a good album.
KoolGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

Madvilliany>danger doom

but both classicks.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
I think Doom is at his best on Vaudeville Villain. I like Madvillainy more than Mouse & Mask. I can't always repeat those tracks, but Madvillainy seems timeless.
same.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:29 PM   #9
daffy duck
lord

daffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkey

this is the best song

daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #10
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

can not fuck with MM...Food

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #11
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I totally agree with you....yeah the age & length may play a small part

But for me "The Mouse And The Mask" is my favourite because DOOM really does go off.

Some real "Out There" tracks which pretty much fit him perfect.
same here i love both but i prefer The Mouse & The Mask, the skits are great, the topics and content are amazing and its very cohesive album

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
I think Doom is at his best on Vaudeville Villain. I like Madvillainy more than Mouse & Mask. I can't always repeat those tracks, but Madvillainy seems timeless. I never compared the raps, but I'll check it out.
Yes.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #13
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Madvillian is classic imo, from beginning to end. M&M is a good album tho.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

DOOMs catalogue is too hard to compare

such vastly different albums, all with unique concepts imo

cant say I like M&M more then Madvilliany, but Vaudville Villiian has always been my favourite DOOM album.

if anything, Id say Mouse and the Mask is one his most underated or least talked about albums, and its got some real dope tracks on there.

I think Danger Mouse did a proper job at making the album cleaner sounding then a lot of other DOOM stuff which makes his lyrics shine a bit more then usual

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote