news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms
Default Robinson Cano agrees to a deal with Seattle

apparently Robby agrees to a 10 year, $240 mil deal. But there is a physical pending before it can be finalized.

As a Yankee fan, I'm not upset about his departure. Instead of that ridiculous 310 mil for 10 years mistake we could have made, we could up our rotation and also our lineup.

The Mariners finally stood up for themselves after so many failed attempts to snag a superstar. Incl. Prince Fielder, Josh Hamilton and David Price. And they have arguably the best second baseman who is a definite all-star and one of the best bats in their lineup to provide stability and leadership to their young roster.

But 10 years? This is one of the most infamous mistakes that teams make in baseball. He's already past 30 years old.

But all in all, the Yankees are now placed in front of new open doors, one of the most in-need teams in baseball have one of the most wanted players on their roster, and I like the Mariners as a team, so in my opinion. I think this deal was good for baseball...so far.

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

money hungry traitor, dominican fagball

we got Beltran tho

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So the Yankees soothed my heart break a little bit by signing veteran Puerto Rican pride Carlos Beltran!!
Let go of the money hungry Dominican and picked up the clutch hitting Puerto Rican!
Legoooo!!!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-06-2013, 11:53 PM   #4
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not happy about him leaving but fuck it. his price tag was to high. we need to spend money on making the whole team bettr instead of just one club veteran.

i thought u liked the BOSOX Skamp? at least we got oe team in common
Old 12-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yankees in rebuilding mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:39 AM   #6
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yankees in rebuilding mode
Yeah. That's been a topic of discussion since the middle of the 2012 season, getting rid of cano and cleaning the house...I'm with that, and the Yankees still got 175 mil to play with, I have hope this offseason which is a nice feeling

Old 12-11-2013, 04:45 AM   #7
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Theres Rumors going around that they are trying to sell ICHIRO as well

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:03 AM   #8
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

Good riddens. Ichiro is a legend and he's a good guy but his time is up. Gardner was also in talks of trades but the organization want to keep him. Phew

Old 12-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #9
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ Ichiro a legend that doesn't have that MLB world Series trophy in the cabinet!
wonder where he will go ....maybe detroit? Cards? or even...Boston?
I think he will pull an Iginla and go to a team that has a chance at winning the world series

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 12-11-2013 at 05:25 PM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
im not happy about him leaving but fuck it. his price tag was to high. we need to spend money on making the whole team bettr instead of just one club veteran.

i thought u liked the BOSOX Skamp? at least we got oe team in common
no way
YANKEES ALL DAY
PATRIOTS
KNICKS/BULLS

only teams i rep

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-12-2013, 06:00 AM   #11
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This was a damn move by Settle, because these contracts don't work, but maybe this time it will.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote