news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

APOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killa
Default Rumor that Gucci Mane killed his cellmate for licking his face

ATLANTA – “I woke up to him tryna lick the ice cream cone off my face and just blacked out” Said rapper Gucci Mane to a Dekalb county judge where he is now facing charges of first degree murder. Gucci Mane who is currently facing 20 years in jail on federal gun charges killed his cellmate early Saturday morning after the man apparently tried to rape him in his sleep. “He tried to touch me down there” said the “So Icy” rapper as he pointed toward his crotch area demonstrating that the deceased man attempted to caress his private parts while he was sleep. Evidence reveals that Gucci Mane choked the man to death with his bare hands and faces 25 to life if convicted, but is pleading not guilty and claiming self-defense. In a closing statement the rapper showed remorse by stating “I would never purposely take another man’s life, but if I had to it would be Young Jeezy’s”.

Anyone know anything bout this? lol
Old 12-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's known for being a dumb loser and he continues to be a dumb loser.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #3
wutangclan97chamber
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wutangclan97chamber crouching tiger

shit sounds a lil too far fetched, even by Gucci standards.

source?
wutangclan97chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

APOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killa

various sites on the internet. sites that I doubt are legit. but a rumor is still a rumor until proven wrong
Old 12-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #5
seywhat
CHICKEN HEAD

seywhat crouching tiger

lol at the jeezy comment
Old 12-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #6
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt-head Paco View Post
various sites on the internet. sites that I doubt are legit. but a rumor is still a rumor until proven wrong
more like a rumor is still a rumor until proven right.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #7
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
more like a rumor is still a rumor until proven right.
could go either way.. more specifically the way in which you think it goes.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #8
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ thinking this is real

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:44 AM   #9
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is he in jail for gun charges though?

Because he comes across as that kinda guy.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:48 AM   #10
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seywhat View Post
lol at the jeezy comment
Haha word.. I almost could've believed this, until I read that last sentence.

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #11
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

This is obviously satire
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hopefully he gets the 20 years on gun charges

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:21 AM   #13
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Publicity CUNTS
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #14
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

burrrrrrrrrrrr
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #15
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just made the best pasta sauce,if yall want the recipe,msg me
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote