news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Do these cream cheese crackas really think Wu Tang was down with NOI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
lol, wu-tang holds on to the same ideals as sunny in case yall forgot.
yet I never see anybody labeling them as "hitler" - I wonder why

i wanna start a petition to get brock and lacey some pussy and a Wu-Tang cd, because I don't think they know anything about either

^one of SUNNY WINTRES FANS

Wu Tang is nation of gods and eathrs

The founder of NGE, rebelled against NOI because he realised they were full of shit, and that Wallace Fard (founder of NOI, who they believe to be god reincarnate) was a fraud and not god at all.

So he left and made his own teachings.

He also wasnt excluding whites and latinos, he included them in his teachings widely.

So Wu Tang members was NEVER actually involved with NOI.

So stop saying they were.

And stop justyfying him in that way.

You dont know what the fuck your talking about.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mumm Ra seems to have a deep love for Sunny. I think it's sweet.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-29-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Mumm Ra seems to have a deep love for Sunny. I think it's sweet.
says the pussy-starved kid who dedicated a thread to sunny, and keeps an essay written about sunny in his sig
Quote:
find me a quote where I said this and I'll sign my next paycheck over to you

damn you fuckin goons need to get a life
and some pussy
lol yall are hilarious
Old 07-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This topic has been around for years......we hate white folks, blah blah blah-I don't understand why this topic is so fascinating to folks.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #5
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word up
I fear for the 85 who don't got a clue
Old 07-29-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
This topic has been around for years......we hate white folks, blah blah blah-I don't understand why this topic is so fascinating to folks.
wamp wamp what it do what it do come on wamp wamp what it do what it do

No hotta, flow droppa since Papa
You Penny Annie niggaz, see I know Copper
Left the game on a high note, flow opera
Pusha still got them KIs I can unlock ya
See that watch on the sleeve? Call it show stoppa
Nigga ball around the world, call me +Globe Trotter+
Trick dollar, ask what I feel? Notta
Give a bitch yellow fever all these gold bottles
And late models, I lean throttles
Roof back with the coupe black, playa think he need goggles
Look mama, I be fly papa
Strictly Bathing Ape, Ice Cream and BBC rocker, EGHCK!
So proper, hammer time, gun cocker
Top shotta, me hesitate none, pop ya
Egg shell on the scale for my snow coppers
Don't ask what I sell, shit I'm Bet Crocker

Quote:
word up

And in response to Quuen Of P, idk what she talkin bout, i thought your were 5%er? What are you talkin like your part of NOI for?

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 07-29-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #7
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
wamp wamp what it do what it do come on wamp wamp what it do what it do

No hotta, flow droppa since Papa
You Penny Annie niggaz, see I know Copper
Left the game on a high note, flow opera
Pusha still got them KIs I can unlock ya
See that watch on the sleeve? Call it show stoppa
Nigga ball around the world, call me +Globe Trotter+
Trick dollar, ask what I feel? Notta
Give a bitch yellow fever all these gold bottles
And late models, I lean throttles
Roof back with the coupe black, playa think he need goggles
Look mama, I be fly papa
Strictly Bathing Ape, Ice Cream and BBC rocker, EGHCK!
So proper, hammer time, gun cocker
Top shotta, me hesitate none, pop ya
Egg shell on the scale for my snow coppers
Don't ask what I sell, shit I'm Bet Crocker

And in response to Quuen Of P, idk what she talkin bout, i thought your were 5%er? What are you talkin like your part of NOI for?
I was just saying we as in a broad statement......not me......

Old 07-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Wu-Tang
in the cut,
for real niggaz
what?
Old 07-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #9
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Why are you wasting your time making pointless threads? I think Sunny is a tool but you still need to get a life.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:40 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
Why are you wasting your time making pointless threads? I think Sunny is a tool but you still need to get a life.
co sign n repped

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-29-2009, 03:43 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
^one of SUNNY WINTRES FANS

Wu Tang is nation of gods and eathrs

The founder of NGE, rebelled against NOI because he realised they were full of shit, and that Wallace Fard (founder of NOI, who they believe to be god reincarnate) was a fraud and not god at all.

So he left and made his own teachings.

He also wasnt excluding whites and latinos, he included them in his teachings widely.

And stop justyfying him in that way.

You dont know what the fuck your talking about.
yea they are... just look at all the artifacts they hold sacred n worship

for real nukkaz whut?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
..that u just took time to post in, and got u a little bit mad at the swag

WIN 4 U!

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 07-29-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #14
jubei
based

jubei shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
dont know about all that bro^^^...but

London

Old 07-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #15
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
word up
haahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Shnarf shnarf

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Closed Thread