news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-12-2013, 12:17 PM   #31
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

He ain't got a good flow at all. He shoulda taken some lesson from his father before he uploaded it

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #32
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ gay lessons?
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #33
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
ya'll are some dick riders, this kid completely sucks.
Have to agree. Shit was boring as hell.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #34
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Some harsh critics here, for 16 years old he's not too bad imo.
Imagine what Ghost sounded like at 16 and then leave this thread.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #35
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
Imagine what Ghost sounded like at 16 and then leave this thread.
Realise that you're day dreaming about 16 year old males and kill yourself.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #36
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

its like Sungod and this nigga here never heard of Ghostface Killah ! they wanna go ultra street and simple instead of doin what there father did which was build a unique unmatched style based on lyrics and soul...
Old 12-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #37
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

"I've been ________"
"Shout out to my ______"

repeat
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #38
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Lol. Grown men going back and forth about a wack rapper. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #39
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

more fire!

muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #40
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Haha, you come in this thread making sweeping assumptions about "sons of Wu-Tang members" and then get mad when I sterotype Wu-Corpers. Are you telling me there isn't at least one person on here each day crying about RZA's production style in recent years, 5 Elements not being utilised etc.??? And do you even know what nepotism means? I don't see anyone co-signing this kid.

WTF? You were crying in your original post about "sons of Wu-Tang members" sounding like every other rapper these days, but they're not allowed to try and sound like something from the 90's either? So every new rapper that comes out has to have some new and original style that's never been done before? Wow, good luck with your expectations!

I could care less what people think of the artists mentioned in this thread, my original point was aimed at the page 1 posters saying he competely sucks, and doesn't sound wu enough or sounds too much like a kid, which are ridiculous comments!

Do you even have ears? Half the shit in that verse doesn't even rhyme, his flow goes to shit after about 20 seconds. Listen again. That track was like putting Eli Porter on a song with Biggie with a beat by Primo, smh.

10 examples off the top of my head for starters...

Killa Sin - The Archer
Raekwon - Cold Outside
Ghostface - New God Flow, Guns For Life
GZA - Alphabets
Deck - House of Flying Daggers
Killa Priest - Any PWOWR verse!
Method Man - Built For This
RZA - Pencil
La the Darkman - Fire Implanters

Also, GZA's daughter >>>>>>> ASAP Mob
And yet, the children of Wu-Tang still suck at music.

And Rocky and Ferg's albums are making virtually every critic's "Best of 2013" list.

Face it, Grandpa...you're out of touch.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #41
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'd hate to see what kid of loser critics are voting asap ferg albums as top albums of the year lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #42
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTTOAST View Post
they wanna go ultra street and simple

This
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:44 AM   #43
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
And yet, the children of Wu-Tang still suck at music.

And Rocky and Ferg's albums are making virtually every critic's "Best of 2013" list.

Face it, Grandpa...you're out of touch.
You sound like the kinda sheep who is incapable of going out and finding music you actually like yourself without worrying that you're not listening to the 'in' artist of the moment. I'm guessing you buy Jay-Z albums in 2013 and dress like this too?

- KP -
Old 12-19-2013, 05:52 AM   #44
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

If it helps, i think you're both douchebags.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:01 AM   #45
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
If it helps, i think you're both douchebags.
What would help is if you stopped your smug pretentious posts on here and closed your account.

- KP -