news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Controversy over whether Santa Clause is white or original asiatic black man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Last edited by zooruka; 12-12-2013 at 08:04 PM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:40 AM   #3
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is like some South Park episode

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Do any of these people realize santa isn't a real person? He seems more like the police composite of a pedophile made from european folklore and Tim Allen movies.

Christmas and in particular Santa Claus is some twisted capitalism fuckery.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:17 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Do any of these people realize santa isn't a real person? He seems more like the police composite of a pedophile made from european folklore and Tim Allen movies.

Christmas and in particular Santa Claus is some twisted capitalism fuckery.
Santa was real, but not what the media and businesses created him to be.

You're right, though. Christmas is all business; It's simply designed to boost the economy.

They've taken Jesus Christ out of Christmas and it's his freaking birthday. Honestly, who cares about Jesus's birthday? When it comes to Santa, gifts, parties, money, etc, people can care less about their Lord and Savior.

Hypocrisy!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #6
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

^
How is it hypocrisy?

"They" created Christmas as a way to keep you ignorant and stupefied, having you worship the birthday of a more than likely non-existent, 100% likely false god on a day (time of year) that was already celebrated for a perfectly legitimate reason 1000's of years before "Christmas" and now that people don't believe in that lie anymore "They" change it up and have people worshipping money and materialism instead. When people realize that is a dead end "They'll" manufacture some other idol for people to waste their lives on.

Same shit, different tricks.

It's not his freaking birthday.

He's not my Lord and saviour.

Santa was definitely not ever real.

(A Saint Nicolas long ago who gave gifts doesn't equate to Santa Claus brought to you by Coca Cola)

And yes, who cares about Jesus' birthday.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:02 AM   #7
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
^
How is it hypocrisy?

"They" created Christmas as a way to keep you ignorant and stupefied, having you worship the birthday of a more than likely non-existent, 100% likely false god on a day (time of year) that was already celebrated for a perfectly legitimate reason 1000's of years before "Christmas" and now that people don't believe in that lie anymore "They" change it up and have people worshipping money and materialism instead. When people realize that is a dead end "They'll" manufacture some other idol for people to waste their lives on.

(A Saint Nicolas long ago who gave gifts doesn't equate to Santa Claus brought to you by Coca Cola)

lol
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #8
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
Santa was real, but not what the media and businesses created him to be
Yeah he was cool before he sold out. As Falcon said, what the fuck are you talking about?

Prove Santa was real for us, and then take a shot at jesus and the easter bunny.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
^
How is it hypocrisy?

Quote:
Yeah he was cool before he sold out. As Falcon said, what the fuck are you talking about?

Prove Santa was real for us, and then take a shot at jesus and the easter bunny.
/sigh

Saint Nicolas was the model for Santa Claus because he had a reputation for secret gift giving to children, assisting the less fortunate and the homeless. The man was a true man of God and a deliverer of peace. Santa Claus was derived from Saint Nicolas or better yet, Saint Nic. That's why I stated that someone who had the image of Santa existed (past tense)

If you have a hard time understanding this, research it.

Atheists....
Old 12-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #10
ShaDynasty

Quote:
/sigh

Saint Nicolas was the model for Santa Claus because he had a reputation for secret gift giving to children, assisting the less fortunate and the homeless. The man was a true man of God and a deliverer of peace. Santa Claus was derived from Saint Nicolas or better yet, Saint Nic. That's why I stated that someone who had the image of Santa existed (past tense)

Atheists....
We aren't talking about St Nick (who was a real person Santa is partially based on), we're talking about Santa Claus (who is a fictional character that you said you think is real).

You're an imbecile, i hope you wear a helmet when you leave the house.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
We aren't talking about St Nick (who was a real person Santa is partially based on), we're talking about Santa Claus (who is a fictional character that you said you think is real).

You're an imbecile, i hope you wear a helmet when you leave the house.
You're a complete idiot! I never said that he exists. I think too much weed has gone to your small head.

As I said before, he was derived from St. Nicolas.

Quote:
He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus, whose modern name comes from the Dutch Sinterklaas, itself from a series of elisions and corruptions of the transliteration of "Saint Nikolaos".
http://www.stnicholascenter.org/page...s-st-nicholas/

(I won't waste my damn time going back and fourth with a half-ass atheist!)
Old 12-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #12
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahah

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #13
ShaDynasty

Quote:
You're a complete idiot! I never said that he exists. I think too much weed has gone to your small head.
Quote:
Santa was real
I don't know if i can make it any clearer; Santa being derived from St Nicholas does not make them the same person.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:57 PM   #14
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Sosa don't be so literal.... you know what Ironman is trying to say.

@ Ironman "Merry Christmas"
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:03 AM   #15
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
/sigh

Atheists....
Address the rest of my post. How does one take Jesus Christ out of an event that he wasn't even originally in? Taking him out then would make people less hypocritical wouldn't you think. Especially if these people aren't really Christians anyway.

How do you feel celebrating your Lord and Saviour's birthday on a day that it most certainly was not?

...and I'm not an atheist (unless that was directly meant for Sosa).

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote