news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son
Default Looking for Gravediggaz - Who is this bitch? (skit from 6 Feet Deep/Niggamortis)

Has anyone heard this skit?

pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm, very interesting... i've Heard some unreleased stuff from those sessions like that Michael Jackson skit, "The House that Hatred Built", etc..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:07 AM   #3
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
hmm, very interesting... i've Heard some unreleased stuff from those sessions like that Michael Jackson skit, "The House that Hatred Built", etc..
Yeah, same here.
I had no luck finding it on the internet so far.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:00 AM   #4
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrex visionist View Post
Has anyone heard this skit?

Stop calling women bicthes ! Why this generation is so stupid and has no respect at all ! Fuck that !
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #5
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

i would have posted this, before i realized it wasnt worth my time LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #6
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

mantis_fist crouching tigermantis_fist crouching tiger

Twitter. I've asked prince paul about gravediggaz before and gotten him to answer or at least rt. Just asked him what this is.
mantis_fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:12 PM   #7
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

Where did you find that pic by the way?
Old 12-26-2013, 02:50 AM   #8
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

yo guys seriously trust me this one... this "skit" ain't shit , i have the tape rip its just sum guy talking for a couple seconds with no beat before cutting into freak the sorceress.. like an extended intro... not even worth the time to chop and upload.. sad and dissapointing i know lol but theres way bigger fish to fry out there yall..... keep digging. peace

edit: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5sizfv

you're welcome

Quote:
It's Coming...

Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 12-26-2013 at 02:57 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:12 AM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thank you very much Rusty Wu Chain, as you say it's not much but even if it's just a silly skit it's at least a bit interesting considering it was cut from one of the true great LP:s.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 12-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #10
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

Peace claaa7, ithink you're right fam. Maybe the wu world was ready 4it......

i can upload the full tape if aybody want

Quote:
It's Coming...
Old 12-26-2013, 10:59 AM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
Stop calling women bicthes ! Why this generation is so stupid and has no respect at all ! Fuck that !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:53 AM   #12
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

Thank you, RuStY_WU-Chain.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

wow, what's really interesting that i didn't even notice first is that this 100% confirmed something that i had always suspected - "Freak The Sorceress" was cut from the album at last minute and that's why it's mentioned on the "rest in peace" outro along with all those other songs... damn, that's some cool shit, i wonder why they cut that - i always thought that was slamming

again, thanks for this and yeah if it's not too much trouble for you, i would love a rip of the tape!!

Old 12-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #14
WuZapatista
s.a.m. the 5th disciple

WuZapatista drunken mastaWuZapatista drunken masta

thx RuStY_WU_Chain for the rip. can you please upload the tape rip, i for one want it. peace.

S.A.M. the 5th Disciple

"style goes back to the days of Bob Backlund"
WuZapatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #15
mantis_fist
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
wow, what's really interesting that i didn't even notice first is that this 100% confirmed something that i had always suspected - "Freak The Sorceress" was cut from the album at last minute and that's why it's mentioned on the "rest in peace" outro along with all those other songs... damn, that's some cool shit, i wonder why they cut that - i always thought that was slamming

again, thanks for this and yeah if it's not too much trouble for you, i would love a rip of the tape!!
I asked or read (dont remember which) Prince Paul about Freak the Sorceress and he said they recorded the outro before finalizing the track list. That is why RZA talks about it on the outro.

When asked about 'who is this bitch' he tweeted: "that's crazy I never seen this version..yup a skit"

Thanks Rusty. Going to make this a proper and add ch1 info to ch2. Or just make mono.

Last edited by mantis_fist; 12-28-2013 at 06:33 PM.