news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-15-2005, 01:18 PM   #16
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Colombian Mami Feeds Her Son

understand mos def.,

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 01:22 PM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i smell alotta good drama in this thread...now we talking

chea!!

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 01:41 PM   #18
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Create
lol ^^

i dont like qop too much either

SHE IS FULL OF IT
Fuck off asshole!!!!!!! These little side comments (considering I have no clue who u r) show what a pussy u really r........u don't like me.....GREAT!!!!!!!! Then keep ur comments to urself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 01:42 PM   #19
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
hmm

i only really chatted to her once.. she came across cool
but over time. i thats changed.. as she ignores somethings i ask and say to her.. so over time ive just stopped tryin to communivate wit her

i wouldnt say i dont like, and i wouldnt say i like her

you just learn how people are.. and if they dont come across how they say they are.. then they are either lying or just cant be assed wit yew..

im sure she is pretty cool in real life

peace
What the hell.....when did I ignore a question....this shit is pissing me off!!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2005, 01:43 PM   #20
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
fuck that bitch she a fake fuck.
bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur just mad cause I blew u off.........yeah nigga all those pm's u sent me and shit what!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck out here!!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2005, 01:45 PM   #21
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Fuck off asshole!!!!!!! These little side comments (considering I have no clue who u r) show what a pussy u really r........u don't like me.....GREAT!!!!!!!! Then keep ur comments to urself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE U QUEEN

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 01:46 PM   #22
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

HOLY SHIT! *takes seat*

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 01:48 PM   #23
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
mad? i aint mad about nan like i told u before some people get called certain names for a reason. and lets keep it gully if i wanted to fuck u queen ida fucked you just like 80% of the nigga on this message board would. your like the WTC hoe.
Oh and ur not!!!!!!!!!!!!! U got alot of nerve!!!!!!!!!!! All of a sudden I'm this and that......I ain't done shit! And if u were a real man, u would settled this with me through a pm.......

Old 11-15-2005, 01:49 PM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"popcorn being prepared"

DING DING

Old 11-15-2005, 01:49 PM   #25
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
"popcorn being prepared"

DING DING
send that shit this way mang! i got tha beers

Old 11-15-2005, 01:50 PM   #26
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
and on the real don't try to front like i done said some shit inside pm that i havnt said to u out in the open inside of threads and shit. you just keep frontin dont you hoe cake.
Oh....I go around sayin let me suck ur dick or fuck me hard......shit u sayin shit like that all time so don't point fingers at me!

Old 11-15-2005, 01:51 PM   #27
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Ur a fuckin plug NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owned Bitch!!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2005, 01:52 PM   #28
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
for what hoe, it aint like you kept it gully wit me so dont call me out on no being a man shit word up. why dont you live up to your name and be a fuckin queen instead of a trick. lets keep it gully righ chyea half the niggaz be hangin off ya ass cheeks cause they think they gonna be able to fuck if they ever in your area and probably will. so take that shit else where word life.
U have quite an imagination!!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2005, 01:52 PM   #29
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

WOW

fuck cable tv

thank God for this

chjea

Old 11-15-2005, 01:56 PM   #30
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

i could imagin the plates flying, chairs, watch fo the vase also here it comes....