news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
APOLLO STASH
Advanced Pawn

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury
Default What are some little habits, tendencies, or customs you have?

examples:

When i'm laying in bed trying to sleep I rotate my left ankle clockwise and my right ankle counter clockwise. and i'll do that until i fall asleep.

Also I write all capitals but i leave the letter "Y" lower case, and my I's look like 1's.
I only alter the "I" when it's next to a "1".

how fucked up are you?

APOLLO STASH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:00 AM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like to pace around, when nobody else is around, and quietly talk to myself.

When I stand up, I don't stand with equal weight on both legs, I have a tendancy to choose a side and put most of my weight on one side, and switch to the other side when I get uncomfortable.

I like to stare at people when they are not looking and when they are about to look my way, I look somewhere else. I started as a child.

I crack wrist knuckles, ankles, sometimes elbows, and my left knee. My left knee feels some tension especially when I get outta bed, like it feels outta place, so I have to kick my leg out to crack it and the tension is gone. I notice I have to do that to my leg since I twisted my knee playing soccer at 15. I crack my neck also when I feel tension in it.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #3
illarol
Frawdulent

illarol shaolin monk

i will only ever crack my middle finger knuckles, also my wrists
and i chew my cheeks when im sweatin something

for the last 4 years ive smoked my first cone of the day to the same song,
one of my most fucked habits, really need to stop this and chewin my cheeks
probably alot more that i cant think of or even realise haha

i heard cracking knuckles aint that bad for you, isnt it just built up pressure or something?
illarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #4
APOLLO STASH
Advanced Pawn

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by illarol View Post

i heard cracking knuckles aint that bad for you, isnt it just built up pressure or something?
no it's not bad at all. all that arthritis shit is a myth

Old 12-30-2013, 04:48 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illarol View Post

yeah but it lessens your gripping abilities, so for habitual masturbators like the members here, it'll probably decrease your quality of life.

the only habit i can think of is that in some instances i can't help being fastidiously neat.

i can't handle superfluous objects on my desk at work for instance. at the end of the day, everyday, i make sure that there is no paperwork, stationary etc. anywhere on the desk.

every object that has to be on the desk out of necessity (phone, computer, letter tray (which is almost always free of paperwork due to my obsessiveness)) is lined up against the walls around it, preferably in a corner. whenever my desk gets cluttered over the coarse of the day, i always work feverishly to make it neat again.

in some ways it's good, but it can make me stress out over nothing also.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #6
APOLLO STASH
Advanced Pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
yeah but it lessens your gripping abilities, so for habitual masturbators like the members here, it'll probably decrease your quality of life.

the only habit i can think of is that in some instances i can't help being fastidiously neat.

i can't handle superfluous objects on my desk at work for instance. at the end of the day, everyday, i make sure that there is no paperwork, stationary etc. anywhere on the desk.

every object that has to be on the desk out of necessity (phone, computer, letter tray (which is almost always free of paperwork due to my obsessiveness)) is lined up against the walls around it, preferably in a corner. whenever my desk gets cluttered over the coarse of the day, i always work feverishly to make it neat again.

I'm very similar when I work lol. If I'm working on one specific thing like a outlet I line up all my tools in a perfect line for me to choose from. Pretty weird though considering how neat I keep my tools at work cuz in the truck everything looks like it's just thrown in there

Old 12-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #7
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #8
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Instead of clipping my nails' I bite em off. Not out of nervousness. Just because I can't stand how it feels to have them clipped.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have a habit of listening to wu-tang everyday. i dont think ive gone 24 hours in 10 years without hearing at least one wu song

i always sleep with socks on

when I'm at work I like to keep my left hand occupied when im not typing. like now im messin with a mini slinky
Old 12-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #10
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have always worn 2 pairs of socks instead of 1 everyday
1 pair over the other - so I have infinite socks.

I often find myself whistling the mogwai song that Gizmo sings haha

People always say I pout when I'm concentrating.

I rhyme aloud to myself a lot - and get caught going in.

My handwriting is immaculate and I will rewrite something if it's not up to scratch.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 12-30-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:49 PM   #11
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I beatbox everyday while travelling about and also while in work, people see me beatbox and I just carry on like its a normal thing that everybody does and I've been doing it since I was about 8 years old.

While trying to sleep I first lay on my left cheek, then after bout 5-10 mins i lay on my right cheek which somehow helps me nod off.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #12
APOLLO STASH
Advanced Pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
I beatbox everyday while travelling about and also while in work, people see me beatbox and I just carry on like its a normal thing that everybody does and I've been doing it since I was about 8 years old.

While trying to sleep I first lay on my left cheek, then after bout 5-10 mins i lay on my right cheek which somehow helps me nod off.

i repeatedly switch cheeks also lol i know exactly what you mean

Old 12-31-2013, 12:49 AM   #13
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

before i take a bong hit or even a bowl i gotta cough and hauch and clear my throat and then take a breath and make sure i exhale all the way. then i try to hold it in until it comes back to me in the rotation
Old 12-31-2013, 01:16 AM   #14
illarol
Frawdulent

illarol shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i have a habit of listening to wu-tang everyday. i dont think ive gone 24 hours in 10 years without hearing at least one wu song

i always sleep with socks on

when I'm at work I like to keep my left hand occupied when im not typing. like now im messin with a mini slinky
yeah for the last 5 years i havnt been able to go without listening to wu/hip hop for the day especially if im blazin

why dont you type with both hands haha?
illarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:18 AM   #15
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ He doesn't say that.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote