news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey
Default Timbo King & Krimewave - Street Scholars Single

TIMBO KING & KRIMEWAVE - STREET SCHOLARS
3 TRACK SINGLE
12" VINYL & DIGITAL DOWNLOAD....

http://krimewave.bandcamp.com/album/...single-version
Old 12-28-2013, 06:23 AM   #2
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

ill

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OH SHIT!!! I don't know if you remember me Krimewave, but i've been super hyped about this album you and 'Bo King recorded together since you first announced it on here in 2009 or whenever it might have been... and now we get to hear 3 of the tracks and as expected all of them are SUPERB... despite you being a UK producer and him being a Brooklyn emcee you can't miss the chemistry heard so clearly on these joints. you got a real sick style with the beats brother!

also MASSIVE PROPS for keeping vinyl alive and releasing this as a 12" single as well.. will have to buy a copy, a great little EP and Timbo's been one of my absolute favorite Bees since I first heard him. two questions though - does the 12" contains the instrumentals on the flip, or otherwise how is it split - is "Street Scholars" the sole song on Side A and the other two on Side B?

second question, please let me know if any of the information i posted here is incorrect and i'll fix it ASAP - http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2013/12/e...-scholars.html

THIRD time i'm listening to all three songs in a row now, had to put on my good headphones for this one

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #4
habitual_line_steppr

habitual_line_steppr grasshopper

dam this is sick ! cant wait to hear the full album !
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #5
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
OH SHIT!!! I don't know if you remember me Krimewave, but i've been super hyped about this album you and 'Bo King recorded together since you first announced it on here in 2009 or whenever it might have been... and now we get to hear 3 of the tracks and as expected all of them are SUPERB... despite you being a UK producer and him being a Brooklyn emcee you can't miss the chemistry heard so clearly on these joints. you got a real sick style with the beats brother!

also MASSIVE PROPS for keeping vinyl alive and releasing this as a 12" single as well.. will have to buy a copy, a great little EP and Timbo's been one of my absolute favorite Bees since I first heard him. two questions though - does the 12" contains the instrumentals on the flip, or otherwise how is it split - is "Street Scholars" the sole song on Side A and the other two on Side B?

second question, please let me know if any of the information i posted here is incorrect and i'll fix it ASAP - http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2013/12/e...-scholars.html

THIRD time i'm listening to all three songs in a row now, had to put on my good headphones for this one
What's good brother.
Course I remember man, you've been well supportive of this from day one. That's love.
Thanks for props on the trax. Much appreciated.
The album cuts will be different. Same beats and Vocals, just new mixdowns and cuts and scratches and shit added.

The vinyl track list is...
Side A
Street Scholars (Vocal/Instrumental/Acapella)
Side B
Return Of The King (Vocal/Instrumental)
I'm A Julah (Vocal/Instrumental/Acapella)

The blog looks good man. Got it all spot on.
Appreciate the support brother.