news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-03-2014, 07:00 AM   #1
hom hom
CHICKEN HEAD

hom hom iron monkeyhom hom iron monkeyhom hom iron monkeyhom hom iron monkeyhom hom iron monkey
Default [Video] Fredro Starr - Everyday Hell

DOPE
hom hom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:07 AM   #2
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Raw track
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:59 AM   #3
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

nice
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Good song but it's not enough to make me wanna buy his albums LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 01:51 PM   #5
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like the beat but not the flow.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:59 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

There's nothing wrong with his lyrics. He's always been a good lyrical rapper. I just don't like his solo albums because of the beats and the last 2 Onyx albums sucked because of bad beats.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:46 PM   #7
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never said i aint like the lyrics. my problem was his flow.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:51 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What's wrong with his flow?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 02:54 PM   #9
tekunique
SupaSelekta

i like fredro starr on the regular but not on this track.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:02 PM   #10
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

This track grows on you. Probably take heat for this, but it has a Mobb Deep '95 feel to it. Unfortunately, it made me check out the rest of the album only to be disappointed.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Have you seen Fredro's Sunset Park movie? That's a good basketball movie. Fredro and Terrence Howard were on the same basketball high school team and they were terrible. Their head coach was a woman who's real name is Rhea Perlman and she played on Cheers tv show and she's Danny Devito's wife. Rhea turned them into winners. Terrence was funny. Malinda Williams was also in it and Fredro liked her. He thought she was his girlfriend until he saw her talking to Gary Dourdan who played on CSI and A Different World tv shows LOL. Fredro even gave her some money to buy some boots because she asked him for some money LOL. Malinda is cute. 2 of the guys that were on Fredro's team were in The Wood movie with Malinda which also has Taye Diggs, Omar Epps, LisaRaye.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I like the scene in Sunset Park when Fredro and his teammates are riding on a school bus to another school to play a team and one of the guys named Butter starts bragging to other guys about women he's messed with. He says it's only natural that honeys be sweating me man. I'm averaging 20 points a game, you know what i'm saying. My pockets stay phat b. So i'm hitting skins on the regular. I'm up in the shower the other night with this honey and she gon say to me. Then his teammate Drano interrupts and says nigga with your broke ass and you stupid too LOL. Big dirty ass old nigga still in the 10th grade hahahahahahahahahahaha. What you need to do is get your ass out the shower before i call your momma is what she said hahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 04:52 PM   #13
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Old 01-04-2014, 04:57 PM   #14
Paranoid
-

this is an impressive track
Old 01-04-2014, 09:03 PM   #15
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cool track

Quote:
Have you seen Fredro's Sunset Park movie? That's a good basketball movie. Fredro and Terrence Howard were on the same basketball high school team and they were terrible. Their head coach was a woman who's real name is Rhea Perlman and she played on Cheers tv show and she's Danny Devito's wife. Rhea turned them into winners. Terrence was funny. Malinda Williams was also in it and Fredro liked her. He thought she was his girlfriend until he saw her talking to Gary Dourdan who played on CSI and A Different World tv shows LOL. Fredro even gave her some money to buy some boots because she asked him for some money LOL. Malinda is cute. 2 of the guys that were on Fredro's team were in The Wood movie with Malinda which also has Taye Diggs, Omar Epps, LisaRaye.
You really are a walking , aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote