news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 12-30-2015, 04:17 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Michael Jackson Owned Half of Sony

So its becoming public knowledge that Michael Jackson actually owned half of Sony and with it half of almost every genre of music in the US Europe and Japan.

This is great. I will say this though. I would like all the badgers that were trying to tell me that i, a full blood diala from the soil of Africa that i was a coon for saying that black americans were powerful. This was sparked when son product of a gay marriage to me that black americans can't be racist because they're "not in power" despite being the president.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 04:27 PM   #2
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He also bought The Beatles catalogue over Paul McCartney. In music at least, it doesn't get much more powerful than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:09 PM   #3
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
This was sparked when son product of a gay marriage to me that black americans can't be racist because they're "not in power" despite being the president.
Yes.

Been racist has nothing do with power, thats called institutionalized racism. I cant how people dont know the difference.
Old 12-30-2015, 05:23 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This clown

First of all, MJ is the worst example you can use, a guy who turned himself white because he hated being black isn't hardly anyone u could use to represent black power

And Obama is not black, try again and yeah, u still a butthurt coon, lmao months later you still hurting from that

Lame duck

Focus on majeofficial and leave adult talks to grown ups

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-30-2015 at 05:26 PM.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 05:35 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Another thing, next time , don't post bullshit and pass it off as fact, Jackson owned a percentage of atv which merged with A DIVISION of Sony records, nice try tho uncle sambo

Old 12-30-2015, 08:10 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
This clown

First of all, MJ is the worst example you can use, a guy who turned himself white because he hated being black isn't hardly anyone u could use to represent black power

And Obama is not black, try again and yeah, u still a butthurt coon, lmao months later you still hurting from that

Lame duck

Focus on majeofficial and leave adult talks to grown ups
LOL remember how you were posting that you have sex with girls on this forum for 6 years and nobody believed you LOL
Old 12-30-2015, 08:14 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Yes.

Been racist has nothing do with power, thats called institutionalized racism. I cant how people dont know the difference.
The whole amendment of the world racist to suit the black american white american power structure narrative is extremely stupid and shows that black americans actually think they're the center of the universe because they're ignorant and unexposed.

How can the ENGLISH word 'racist' only find meaning against the backdrop of US power politics? and when I said the president was black, and pointed out that the black american GDP is greater than most european countries they got mad. When I say they I don't include Graveyard shifter because his dad nutted in his mom for a visa and ran away leaving him to post that he has had sex with girls on a wutang forum for 6 years.

But Obama and Michael Jackson aren't black americans and Graveyard shifter, the product of a strategic ejaculation is.

Graveyard Shifter, post your dad LOL
Old 12-30-2015, 08:16 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

u are so fucking lame man..it really cracks me up, nobody believed me? lmao first of all,u were not even a member of this forum when we were on that ,we bagged bitches on and off this shit, the fuck u talking about??? LMAO on here, we moved passed that shit and you still worrying about where my dick goes lmao...

dude please stfu and go fuck yourself, u a disgrace to manhood, how about going to make more threads about what your nut tastes like since you gooat at that and fuck off...

u a fucking joke lmao., u couldnt even bag the most regular chick ive been with in my day...ive seen your bitch, she looks like an off the boat nigerian maid...stfu please lmao

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-30-2015 at 08:27 PM.
Old 12-30-2015, 08:19 PM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

dude...or sambo..which ever you prefer. you posting this thread made my argument abut blacks not having power, did you even know the history of sony vs micheal and how they had the upper hand on him? DO U EVEN KNOW that man died near broke, just last week, they sold off his mansion. the ability to buy doesn't mean you have the kinda power to run the social structure of things, even with all his shares, he was left broke which meant his money wasnt old money which i said months ago, for some numbnut who pretends to know everything, you sure do not know how things work in a capitalist country..stfu pussy

YOU ARE MY BITCH, ever since i ethered you, u cant stop trying to redeem yourself..
lmao @acting like you the truth cause you finally gave your right hand some rest to a nigerian maid..this bitch nigga..

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-30-2015 at 08:31 PM.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:18 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

two posts later you still haven't posted your dad, lol at having 'the upper hand' on 'him'. So after buying 1/4th of the music industry and winning the presidency of the United State Check Two can be racist to Obama and Michael Jackson but they can't be racist to him because he's 'in power'?

post your dad
Old 12-30-2015, 09:25 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

MJ made some good business decisions but he was also a complete psychopath (including with his money). His family is rich as fuck now from what he did.

You guys know that race isn't necessarily a factor you need to apply to every issue? You kind of miss the big picture when you think like that.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 09:59 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Hey Derek, you and you girl look alike, are you first cousins?

Old 12-30-2015, 10:30 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

corny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
MJ made some good business decisions but he was also a complete psychopath (including with his money). His family is rich as fuck now from what he did.

You guys know that race isn't necessarily a factor you need to apply to every issue? You kind of miss the big picture when you think like that.
It's a sad way of thinking for people with limited scope. It's not even 'race' it's 'race in america'.

Michael was rich and died rich, the people saying otherwise are ignorant. What Michael had in assets would blow people's mind but the guy was on a mission to basically buy American culture.

For what little i know about his assets his dumbest buy was neverland, but now that it has historic/cultural relevance the resell value of it has to be through the roof unlike most celebrity mega mansions. Since he died his estate has made $2 billion dollars doing nothing.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:25 PM   #14
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How do you guys feel about that black lady (Sam's Club CEO) and the uproar she caused when shedding light on her hiring practices? I can't find the direct quote, but it was something along the lines of nudging her colleagues to table the idea of hiring white male candidates for management positions.

Herself and many others who wield that level of power over a multi-national corporation are gonna be in an endless shitshorm when toeing the line between meritocracy and diversity. Good luck finding a balance without being labeled racist or prejudiced.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 11:31 PM   #15
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She's obviously not black then
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote