news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-04-2014, 02:50 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Why Do Old Rappers Lie About They Like New Rappers?

I saw a interview last week with De La Soul on Youtube and they were asked do they like some new rappers and they said they like Drake, Rick Ross, Little Wayne. I can't believe they said that because they know they don't listen to a lot of new rappers. I wouldn't really call Little Wayne a new rapper because he was out in the 90's. I've heard Redman and a few other old rappers say they like some of the new rappers and i wish they would stop lying just so the new rappers wouldn't be mad at them. DMX don't give a fuck if the new rappers don't like him because he dissed Rick Ross, Drake, Young Jeezy, Little Wayne on Power 105 radio show with Charlamagne and DJ Envy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wish more old rappers were like DMX. Even Nas dissed some new rappers with his Hip Hop Is Dead song and some southern rappers got pissed at what he said like Young Jeezy and T.I. If i was a old rapper, i wouldn't give a damn if new rappers got mad at me because i said i don't like new rappers because of their wack lyrics and wack pop beats.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:45 PM   #2
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

because they want to stay relevant.

they dont want that new kids to look at them like they are old times styles.

I hope you understand what Im saying.

and yes, props to DMX for keeping it real.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:46 PM   #3
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You don't know if they're lying though.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:16 AM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

What's funny Check Two? Ghostface Killah dissed new rappers also on Youtube. Props to him. KRS One dissed new rappers on Ova Here when he dissed Nelly saying i think it's about time we stop these pop rappers and fuck these pop rappers hahahahahahahahahahaha. That's why i only listen to 80's and 90's rappers because back then rappers had lyrical skills and tight beats. Fuck these new corny rappers. 80's and 90's rap will always be the best.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:51 PM   #6
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Why do forum members think they know old rappers really don't like new rappers, when they actually do?
Old 01-13-2014, 07:52 AM   #7
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Although he'd never admit it, we all know that Nas spends many of his now lonely nights listening to Gucci Mane and Chief Keef wondering where his career went wrong.

KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:51 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahahahaha^