news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-06-2014, 02:20 PM   #16
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cosign

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:01 AM   #17
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

Raekwon probably already dropped a few bars for the album, this is just a little suspense for everyone.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:20 AM   #18
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

A Better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:09 AM   #19
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

From RZA Twitter: RZA! ‏@RZA 4 Jan
Leaving NY after 10 days in studio working on "A better Tomorrow " it's not easy being Abbott of the Wu but I'm blessed with this position. from jan 4th 2014
Old 01-07-2014, 09:10 AM   #20
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

I think this will be enjoyable for RZAs production but i'm not convinced it'll work on the level of a Clan album.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #21
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
I think this will be enjoyable for RZAs production but i'm not convinced it'll work on the level of a Clan album.
Right it would b damn near impossible to go past the levels of the great Iron Flag and 8 Diagrams!!!!
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:52 PM   #22
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A Better Tomorrow & A Better Tomorrow part 2 is my fav. John Woo flick ever.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:18 PM   #23
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
A Better Tomorrow & A Better Tomorrow part 2 is my fav. John Woo flick ever.
The first one is awesome but the second one is corny with a weak story (even for a Woo flick). Chow Yun dies in the first then its his twin brother in the second? Really?

And yeah i'm expecting an 8 Diagrams type album that would be awesome as a RZA instrumental album but is okay as a Clan album. Hopefully i'm proved wrong.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #24
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

Meh, I don't care what anyone says. I liked 8D. It wasn't what I wanted, but it was still a good album.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:04 PM   #25
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck it, Rae is one of my favourites but if he isnt going to be on the album fuck him. I remember some thread recently asking if people would actually want a new Wu album without Rae and people actually said no! Fuck him, he is a legend but his flow been lazy as fuck the last few years and if he is want is holding the album up just release that shit without him.

Cant believe people would rather never hear a Wu album without than a new Wu album. Get off his dick already

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #26
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

I'd rather hear a new Wu album, with or without Raekwon.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:34 PM   #27
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

If Rae can get off his lazy coke rap flow he's been on lately......
If GZA can get off the Nyquil and actually spit some live shit....
If Meth is not just on the regular songs but also spits some conscious shit....
If RZA actually hits the mic in his RZArecta style this album on a few tracks.....
If Cappa can actually put two rhymes together and not sound completely whack....

THEN the album may be decent.....

But imo, they've lost that hunger a long time ago.....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:18 AM   #28
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

What's the latest on this?

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:11 PM   #29
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
What's the latest on this?
It's coming...
Old 01-31-2014, 07:49 PM   #30
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
It's coming...
when?