news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-12-2014, 07:54 AM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

nah, im having trouble with the notseeinganymoreofthatyoungbroadstitties withdrawl
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:34 PM   #17
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Finally got a chance to see all the epsisodes & I think its really good so far, it was a little slow at first but it has certainly picked up. Im dying to find out who the yellow king is or whatever religion or cult they are after

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:58 AM   #18
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Who's ready for tonight's finale? I feel like they still have so much to cover. Hopefully this episode is a little longer
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:32 AM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Any news on who the main actors will be in season 2?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:48 AM   #20
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

i wouldn't be surprised if season 2 focused on the two black detectives pursuing the case
Old 03-09-2014, 10:14 PM   #21
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
Who's ready for tonight's finale? I feel like they still have so much to cover. Hopefully this episode is a little longer
It doesn't really feel like there's been a build-up to the finale.

Do they ever make finale episodes longer in TV shows?

Last edited by madchild; 03-10-2014 at 05:47 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:27 AM   #22
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What did you guys think of the finale?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:13 PM   #23
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That final was sick. It was deep and dark as hell. That ending where they are dudes house was insane. All the shit going on you dont know if they are body's or what. It was like chainsaw massacre. McConaughey's final speech at the end was some dark shit too...real good acting right there. Just got done watching it.

The next true detective will be more female oriented. I hope they at least get some A list actors
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:06 PM   #24
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Yea the finale was dope, especially that scene where they were going through the old church or whatever that was.

McConaughey killed it...his best role since Texas Chainsaw Next Generation
Old 03-10-2014, 06:11 PM   #25
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

If you've clicked on this thread and haven't seen the finale, well, it's your own fault.

In the finale, the sniper part had me chuckling. I thought the overgrown Coliseum or whatever that structure was, was a creepy and great set. I found the build-up to the serial killer anticlimactic though. We never really learned much about his motives. Episode 7 built it up like we were going to see an underground cult scene. It seemed rather foolish and unbelievable for Rust to proceed on solo after Marty called out to him too.

Overall though, I find this show over-rated. At the end of each episode, I never really felt craved to see what developed next episode. The finale left nothing to look forward too next season. It seems like a waste to do all that character development for Rust and Marty's character, just to reset next season. McConaughey pretty much made this show and he's going to leave some big shoes to fill.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:40 AM   #26
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
Overall though, I find this show over-rated. At the end of each episode, I never really felt craved to see what developed next episode. The finale left nothing to look forward too next season. It seems like a waste to do all that character development for Rust and Marty's character, just to reset next season. McConaughey pretty much made this show and he's going to leave some big shoes to fill.
yes, I agree

is it only me or the last episode was kinda the worst of all season?
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:53 AM   #27
madchild
FU-MAN

Last edited by madchild; 03-11-2014 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Misinterpreted what I quoted
Old 03-11-2014, 06:46 PM   #28
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchild View Post
If you've clicked on this thread and haven't seen the finale, well, it's your own fault.

In the finale, the sniper part had me chuckling. I thought the overgrown Coliseum or whatever that structure was, was a creepy and great set. I found the build-up to the serial killer anticlimactic though. We never really learned much about his motives. Episode 7 built it up like we were going to see an underground cult scene. It seemed rather foolish and unbelievable for Rust to proceed on solo after Marty called out to him too.

I definitely agree with some of the stuff you said here. Lots of build up for a finale that seemed somewhat rushed. I feel like there should have been a lot more explaining and more things to cover. The season could have used a few more episodes
Old 03-13-2014, 12:53 AM   #29
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought the show dragged on too much for the first few episodes of the season. I know some people that stopped watching after that. lol @ somebody mentioning that Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. That was the worst one of the whole series.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:46 AM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All i can say is that this series was awesome and that i'm really glad i have been able to avoid all of the idiotic chatter about it online. That shit ruined Breaking Bad for me.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote