news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-13-2014, 01:45 PM   #1
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool The Wolf of Wall Street Movie Review

Leonardo DiCaprio

That is all.

4/5
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:47 PM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

where is the review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:03 PM   #3
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wanna see this...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #4
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heard a few heads say that Leonardo DiCaprio represents like never before in this film.

I thought he was serious in "The Great Gatsby" as well.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:10 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
where is the review?
That is the review. Lol. I was so impressed with Leo's performance that it was hard for me to write a full review about this film. Leo is a God in this film. He is the review.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:19 PM   #6
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I read this film almost didn't happen as it was such a struggle to get funding for a film about Wall Street.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:30 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think Scorsese is erotically obsessed with the idea of powerful ego driven men.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:09 AM   #8
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

It had been a while since I laughed as hard as I did at a movie. DiCaprio's performance was awesome. He takes it back to the Basketball Dairies days with this one. Good move, long as hell though.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #9
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

great movie and OMG @ that blonde girl

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #10
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

saw this movie last night. enjoyed every god damn minute of it

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:12 PM   #11
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its based on a true story
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:05 AM   #12
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Need to see this, heard nothing but good things from people who've watched it
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:42 PM   #13
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this film clocks in at exactly 3hrs but it flies by, just like when youre on drugs lol DiCaprio does his thing as usual but you can tell he's really having fun playing this role. him & jonah hill had great chemistry as well. hill's head must be the size of fucking Montana with his 2nd Oscar nom...lol i doubt it will happen but shit'd be funny if he actually won over Leo...LOL
Old 01-30-2014, 11:12 AM   #14
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Epic fuckin movie and the epitome of Sorcese living his life through Decaprio in a movie.
At some points Leo reminded me of Liotta in Goodfellas. Best Sorcese movie since Goodfellas actually. Hill killed his role beyond a doubt best supporting actor winner. They tricked out on that blonde waaayy too much. That yatch comon son. Tough to say if Leo wins an award going up against Chiwetel Ejiofor for best actor and Sorcese going against 12 Years a Slave.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:02 PM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

agreed with everything said in here, the movie was fantastic and the 3 hours just flew by in the cinema and i haven't laughed as hard at many scenes in a long while... Scorsese still one of the best

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote