news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-19-2014, 01:09 PM   #16
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
Rae. RZA is fine for film scores or Broadway..
Rae's output since S vs Wu has been meh to me. I think off the back of a couple of collabos with mainstream artists Rae thinks he can abandon his core style and drop a platinum album to reflect this. I will be very surprised if he pulls this off. However, I know RZA will drop a solid group effort, at least 7/10 album. So I will take this over a new Rae album today.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:06 PM   #17
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

say what you will, but raekwon has always been & still is one of the best lyricists in the wu.

and if this is the final album (which we all can say is more than likely the case), they need rae on here.

pay the man,get him on some of the tracks & call it a day.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:36 PM   #18
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A wu album isn't a wu album without Rae!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:14 PM   #19
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
say what you will, but raekwon has always been & still is one of the best lyricists in the wu.

and if this is the final album (which we all can say is more than likely the case), they need rae on here.

pay the man,get him on some of the tracks & call it a day.
Although i could care less about Rae, you made me think about something. Raes lack of co-operation only hurts the fans. RZA has the chance to be the bigger man and throw this jackass some chump change so the fans are happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
A wu album isn't a wu album without Rae!
We survived 3 albums basically without ODB, i really don't think it would make a big difference to not have Rae. This album supposedly has a few dirty verses and Cappa to pick up the slack.

Either way i want the album soon please RZA.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #20
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
We survived 3 albums basically without ODB, i really don't think it would make a big difference to not have Rae. This album supposedly has a few dirty verses and Cappa to pick up the slack.
Modern day RZA has a business head on him at the end of the day. If ODB is on there then this is a bigger selling point than Rae being on there. The only people really concerned about Rae being on there are Wu fans. There will be way more people who will buy this because it's a new clan album (more so if ODB is no there) than people who won't buy it because Rae isn't on there.

Hell, Rae not being on there may create a bit of controversy in the media and hype the album somewhat, probably causing it to sell more copies than it would do if he wasn't on there!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #21
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

^^^^
but at the end of the day i'd rather hear a wu album with all Wu members than an album that will be missing members
Old 01-19-2014, 06:32 PM   #22
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cappa to pick up the slack.

I would rather Cappa not be on the album than to not have Rae on it.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #23
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

We survived 3 albums basically without ODB, i really don't think it would make a big difference to not have Rae. This album supposedly has a few dirty verses and Cappa to pick up the slack
That's bullshit; Rae has always contributed tons of verses to every Clan album so him not having a presence would be hugely significant...and Cappas has been garbage for like 16 years.

Hey, how about they just do an album with RZA, U-God and Masta Killa and call that a Wu Tang Clan album...what difference does it make? gtfoh
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:37 PM   #24
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
That's bullshit; Rae has always contributed tons of verses to every Clan album so him not having a presence would be hugely significant...and Cappas has been garbage for like 16 years.

Hey, how about they just do an album with RZA, U-God and Masta Killa and call that a Wu Tang Clan album...what difference does it make? gtfoh
Lol exactly. People are in their feelings after reading that article. "This hurts the fans" lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:43 PM   #25
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:10 PM   #26
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post

In 1999 you might have said something similar about ODB, that he was an integral part of the clans music. So no i don't think theres a difference.

Plus theres 9 members, over the course of an album, thats enough emcees to not matter if one isn't there.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:21 PM   #27
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I maintain that there is a lot to be learned from "8-Diagrams"
Both as an Album and for those who took part in bringing it into existence.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:21 PM   #28
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Although i could care less about Rae, you made me think about something. Raes lack of co-operation only hurts the fans. RZA has the chance to be the bigger man and throw this jackass some chump change so the fans are happy.
exactly.

rza could throw rae a quick $20 - $40k and get him on 4 or 5 songs. cement the wu tang legacy with half ass, phoned in raekwon verses.

although thats not what i want to happen, it more than likely the reality of the situation.

what a way to end the era of the greatest hip hop collective of all time, right?

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #29
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

What has G-Unit to do with this?

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:45 AM   #30
biggorfries
SLIMEY SAVAGE

biggorfries shaolin monk

At this point, Rae is the best in the clan (and has always been IMO), so if he is absent on the album, the only reason for checking it would be to hear Meth, and maybe ghost.... Do you expect fire from GZA, Deck, U-god, Cappa? C'mom man dudes dont got it no more.
biggorfries is offline   Reply With Quote