news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-21-2014, 03:45 PM   #46
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Thing is, it doesn't really matter who's rapping on this this album. RZA already said he will be going for a live musicians approach on this one, so the album will get shit on plenty here for that reason alone!
Yup, i mean in a way getting stax musicians on there is going right back to 36 chambers, but will most wu fans see it that way?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:33 PM   #47
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Yup, i mean in a way getting stax musicians on there is going right back to 36 chambers, but will most wu fans see it that way?
I doubt it personally, but what people need to realise is that going back to 36 means sampling. And today sampling means paying for the privilege or getting sued hard! So I see why RZA is taking this approach. It's a happy medium of getting a Wu sound but without needing a huge budget.

Which leads us back to Rae. Is he really that greedy/stupid that he thinks he can dictate huge fees for an album that will probably do 30k copies first week on a good week? smh...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:35 PM   #48
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Confused on Rae's facebook page he says Wu is for the children..
Then he says the only project he's working on is F.I.L.A.?

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:53 AM   #49
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Confused on Rae's facebook page he says Wu is for the children..
Then he says the only project he's working on is F.I.L.A.?
Yeah Wu is for the children, this is why each member should be on this album. This is the last wu album so come on Rae ! Fuck the past and think about a better tomorrow.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:36 AM   #50
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Wu form like Voltron and Raekwons the butthole.
lmfao

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #51
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Wouldn't b 2 surprised if this turned out 2 b yet another publicity stunt by the Clan

8 is offline   Reply With Quote